Primordia

Started by Pinback, Fri 24/09/2010 19:45:02

Previous topic - Next topic

Adder

Looks fantastic! Just pre-ordered my copy, now waiting excitedly.  Cheers!

Revae

Voted on Green Light.

NO THANKS.  I'm kidding, I hit 'Yes'.

Hopefully I'll have money for it.  Look great.

arj0n

That trailer looks fantastic Pinback and team and Dave, it really makes me wanna play this game.
Can't wait to see when my copy arrives...  :cheesy:

Frodo

kconan

From playing the Beta, I can say that the setting (or game world) is one of the best and certainly most interesting I've ever seen in a game.

an Urpney

Born to the sound of marching feet,
Trained as a military elite.
Each of us drilled and singled out to be,
An Urpney.

selmiak

The DVD has lots of concept art and more ...
what is there more? A poster maybe?  ;-D

Mati256

I just preordered the DVD. Let me tell you that the voice of the main robot is just amazing. When he says "It's trouble, trust me", that totally bought me.  :-D
My Blog! (En Español)

Dave Gilbert

Quote from: Mati256 on Wed 21/11/2012 01:11:00
I just preordered the DVD. Let me tell you that the voice of the main robot is just amazing. When he says "It's trouble, trust me", that totally bought me.  :-D

Thanks! That voice is Logan Cunningham, who voiced Bennett in Resonance as well as the narrator from Bastion. He's been a blast to work with.

Stupot

Just playing the demo now.  Loving it so far, and it's a massive demo, I've had to have a tea break, haha.

DrFredEdison

Hi! I have pre-ordered the DVD version. I'm italian, and i noticed in the demo that there is no italian translation. Is there any way i could make a fan made translation?
Anyway, great game!

Dave Gilbert

Hi Dr. Fred! Thanks for the offer, but we're not going to do any translations for the time being.

Anian

Wadjet strikes Steam again! Congrats.
I don't want the world, I just want your half

JSH

Just preordered, the game looks absolutely fantastic and I'm really looking forward to playing it! :)

Dave Gilbert

Launched today! Moderators, do your thing.

Darth Mandarb

Congrats on finishing!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk