The Day That Nothing Hapened

Started by Creed Malay, Fri 01/04/2011 16:54:48

Previous topic - Next topic

Creed Malay

A Reality on the Norm ten year anniversary game!

Join Mika as she seeks to pull the town back from the brink of destruction and despair! Explore the forest and town and talk to lots of curiously camp animals and inanimate objects as you go! Can you save the day in time to have a big cake with a zombie at the Anniversary Celebration?

Download Here!

FEATURES!
*Three exciting mini games!
*All your favorite RON characters (assuming your favorites are the ones in the game)
*Lots of exciting new locations!
*Bucket loads of Sass!
*BEES

Click here to Vote and help it win MAGS!

Mobile Meat Machines - Comics of Animals and Education! - http://meatmachines.livejournal.com/

magintz

Great job Creed!

I've mirrored this to allow others to bypass the horrible third party download site and all those tiresome 'please wait to download' timers:

Download Link
When I was a little kid we had a sand box. It was a quicksand box. I was an only child... eventually.

Creed Malay

Thanks Magintz! You are a star.
Mobile Meat Machines - Comics of Animals and Education! - http://meatmachines.livejournal.com/

Sephiroth

I just started "The day that nothing hapened" and it looks really cool, had me chuckle a few times, but I wanted to say I'm stuck:

Spoiler

I entered YahtzeeBrand and cannot find a way to go out of the store, missing exit or am I blind?
[close]

Regards

Tabata

Quote from: Sephiroth on Sun 03/04/2011 16:08:51
I just started "The day that nothing hapened" and it looks really cool, had me chuckle a few times, but I wanted to say I'm stuck:

Spoiler

I entered YahtzeeBrand and cannot find a way to go out of the store, missing exit or am I blind?
[close]

Regards

If you watch the bottom-line of the scene carefully, you can see where the door/entry is (no shadow there/on left side).

Sephiroth

yeah I ve seen that blank in the shadow but couldn't launch the hotspot event, I'm gonna try again!

Edit: Alrighty, the exit was really smal indeed, Thanks!

Also, I wasnt at home and wanted to play without the game sound/music, so I select "disable music", "no sound" in gamesetup, and it gives an error on room load, GlobalScript L63 Null Pointer referenced, not really important but may be worth mentionning.

Good job with the game, really enjoyable so far!

Kweepa

This be an awesome game!
Lots of not-so-subtle references to the decline of RotN. Very nicely done!
Needs more apostrophes, though :=
Still waiting for Purity of the Surf II

helios123

Is this an Easter egg, or something else (a bug, or some leftover code)?  ???

Spoiler
In one of the forest screens (go to forest from Mika's notepad, first select the path with red flowers, and then the path with purple flowers), there is a log of wood lying around. On this log, there is a hotspot named Hotspot 5. If you look at this hotspot, Mika will say: Mika's log, Stardate 2011.03.
[close]

On the whole, a very very good game. I enjoyed playing it.
That's all for now,
helios123

Tabata

Quote from: helios123 on Sun 03/04/2011 19:17:03
Is this an Easter egg, or something else (a bug, or some leftover code)?  ???

I thought, it shows the month, when the game was created in relation to the 10th anniversary of RON. ::)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk