One Two... Buckle My Show !

Started by makinva, Sun 28/03/2010 21:37:05

Previous topic - Next topic

makinva

Makinva Games is proud to present (my first game !) :

One Two... Buckle My Show !!

The Story So Far . . .

Another Reality show is in progress. Five contestants, all of whom have been in the news are locked up in an isolated house. Each week, one of the least tolerated contestant will be knocked out of the contest ! The winner makes a cool million bucks...

But.. on the first night itself, tragedy strikes and one of them is murdered. . .

As the others decide to hide the body, a stranger knocks on the door claiming that his car broke down in the rain...  

Soon, the others start wondering whether the stranger is all he claims to be... As suspicions build up, each contestant also seems to be hiding some secret from their hidden pasts.

Secrets which will threaten to tear them apart, and put their lives in mortal danger...

Find out what happens next !!

With three completely surprising endings, this game will leave you (hopefully) enthralled !

Screen Shots (Fixed):

Progress so far. . .

Story:              70% (finer details and objects remaining)
Backgrounds:  80%
Lighting:          70%
Characters:     100%   Planning to use RotN characters with due credits
Scripting:         20%
Music:              20%

Help Needed

Original Music [mystery/haunting etc.]
Voiceovers [will request later after scripting is complete]

Expected completion date

June 1st - 2nd week

xenogia

EDIT: Are it is finally up, looking good.  I look forward to checking it out :)

Galen

While I will no doubt taste Darth Manarbs wrath as a result:
The door handle is up to the guy's neck! Change it. Unless it's supposed to look intentionally goofy.

Chicky

Dualnames

Quote from: Chicky on Mon 29/03/2010 00:53:13
Mika is covered in semen!

Gee, you're stupid or what Chicky!!?? :D

Mika is outlined with semen. Now, seriously I think the art is nice. Strange mix of RON, but nevertheless sounds interesting.
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

makinva

Heck ! These are just introductory screenshots for the forum ! Lot of tuning, fixing etc etc still to be done. . . Scripting hardly over yet  8)

anyways...better now...

Chicky

Now Mika is anorexic!

Sorry  :-* Your story sounds pretty smart, an original idea for AGS iirc.

makinva

She has bled dry ... Heh Heh !!  ;D

SarahLiz

YES, a new RON game!  I like your background art...but put some boobs on Mika, it's bugging me.   ;D

SuperDre

makinva

Hi ! How many egyptians out there? Help me with travel..

Darth Mandarb

Is that an update to this thread?  It's been two years...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk