[COMPLETED] UNGA needs MUMBA - a prehistoric graphic adventure

Started by Knoodn, Wed 13/10/2010 15:29:56

Previous topic - Next topic

m0ds

Quote from: Knoodn
coming very soon...

Spoiler

I've been lucky to try the release candidate so recently heard the voice work you did Mr bbX1138!!! And all the others haha ;D cat, azure...hmm maybe Tabata too? And the Konk dude mr captain PC game reviews lol :) Brillz!
[close]

Thanks Tino for all your hard work making it...and for allowing me to work on it musically since Mittens Ireland! Jumm jumm!

arj0n

Quote from: m0ds on Wed 28/03/2012 13:14:35
Spoiler

I've been lucky to try the release candidate so recently heard the voice work you did Mr bbX1138!!! And all the others haha ;D cat, azure...hmm maybe Tabata too? And the Konk dude mr captain PC game reviews lol :) Brillz!
[close]
Thanks Tino for all your hard work making it...and for allowing me to work on it musically since Mittens Ireland! Jumm jumm!
Spoiler
I've been lucky too to test RC1 version and I totally agree: bbX1138 voice is awesome! The other voices are very very well done too.
[close]

CaptainD

True story about the voicing for Konk... I originally wanted to aim for Michael Caine, but in the end it was more like Ron Weasly!  :o Since it seemed to fit okay I stuck with it.  ;D

Tabata

Sorry m0ds,
but I think I missed a chance to jump in and slap my voice to your ears

A stone age - female would have been "my size" I think  ;D
... but maybe someday ...
(sooner or later)   ;)

Knoodn

Thank you for your kind words guys, and thank you for everything you did to help me.
It was a pleasure to work with everyone involved into this project.

There are a lot of great and talented people around this forums!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk