Jospin Le Woltaire

Earl Bobby is Looking for a Loo

http://agsarchives.com
Price: $3.00 $2.00 FREE

Watch Trailer: English | German
Official Website: www.bobbygame.com
AGS Database entry

Game Description:
Earl Bobby is back. And this time he is looking for something more important than his balls.
This time he is looking for a Loo. Buy the shittiest adventure game of the year for the price of a sixpack of toilet paper *.

* Toilet paper not included

Special Features:

• A free digital copy of the new SheepBoy magazine with a value of $12.99.
  • High game resolution, so you get all the dirty details.
  • Erotic sheep comic art for connoisseurs. (CreditCard or PayPal verification needed)

Technical Data:

• Download Size 120 MB
  • Minimal Game Resolution: 1024x756 px
  • 32-bit color artwork
  • Playable in German, English and Italian
  • Full voice acting in three languages
  • Original Mozart soundtrack

System Requirements:

• Keyboard and Mouse
  • Windows XP | Vista | 7
  • Playable on Linux with Wine
  • 1 GB Harddisk Space
  • 1 GB RAM
  • 2000 Mhz Single Core Processor
  • Direct 3D compatible video card
  • Strong nervous system

Special Thanks:
jkohen (English translation)
cat (testing)
ali (working out some puns)
paolo (Italian translation)

Reviews:
Adventure Gamers

http://agsarchives.com
Price: $3.00 $2.00 FREE

Dualnames

Sorry to be an asshole, but why isn't Le Woltaire himself posting this? Seems weird, and the whole rating panel thing is giving me weird thoughts.

Also I'm totally going to share my 3 dollars and get a copy. ;)
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

Peder 🚀

This is basically because I am publishing it and he asked me to do it for him :).

jkohen

This is a good game. If you liked Earl Bobby's previous adventure when he was looking for his balls, you're in for a treat. If you haven't played it, then what are you waiting for, silly? Le Woltaire simply has the best camera work in any AGS game I've played, free or commercial. You know you've been waiting for a good, entertaining game for a couple months now, so why wait any longer?

Too lazy to pay for the game before playing it? Maybe you'd rather steal it and pay for it later? Hm... just don't tell anyone, or maybe next time Earl Bobby will be looking for you.

Disclaimer: I helped translate and test the game (but I get no money from its sales).

Igor Hardy

Congrats about the release!

Before anything else I need to finally catch up with the previous two games, but I should soon move onto the Loo-bit too.

Cool trailer btw. But you could have attached at least half a toilet paper roll to the game, just in case.

kaputtnik

Haha, the soundtrack couldn't have been anything else but Mozart.
I, object.

Le Woltaire

You wouldn't believe how much time I've spent in front of my digital piano to do this...

Apart from this, Earl Bobby is sponsoring the AGSArchives.com that is being built up by Peder Johnsen.
Half of it's incoming is used to maintain the independent server on the AGS Archives.
Like this all independent adventure games will be conserved for the future.

And for all those who buy and play it:
Have a close look at the manual, it contains lot's of interesting additional details this time...

proximity

Congratulations on your first commercial try my friend. I will sure buy it when i get my credit card back from my mom this evening :P She went shopping you know :)
Proximity Entertainment

Peder 🚀

Peder 🚀

Adventure Gamers just reviewed the game here!

Peder 🚀

If you have yet to buy this game now could be the time!
Earl Bobby is Looking for a Loo now only costs $2.00!

You can buy it here.

Peder 🚀

Earl Bobby is Looking for a Loo is now FREEWARE!
Get it right here: http://agsarchives.com/download/GameID/1130/earl-bobby-is-looking-for-a-loo.html

Merry Christmas everyone!

Ponch

I won a free copy of this game (from the AGS Blog?) when it first hit the webs. I found it to be funny and enjoyable to play. Thanks for this Christmas treat, gentlemen.  :)

Peder 🚀

I'm glad you liked it Ponch! And now that it's FREE and there is no reason NOT to try it I hope more people will enjoy it too! :).

Le Woltaire

Thank you, Peder.
A great christmas surprise.
For those who play.
Just remember to look into the manual.
I still think it's the best manual I've ever written.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk