Er Toque (The Touch) Demo released!! ENGLISH and SPANISH languages!

Started by josemarg, Sat 20/11/2010 18:06:35

Previous topic - Next topic

josemarg

I always loved and enjoyed the graphic adventures (Indiana Jones, Monkey Island...). And I think that this genre is completely emtpy of good enough titles.

Did you see that a new adventure of LEISURE SUIT LARRY has been made? It sucks. It's a sad waste of money.

Is for those reasons that I've decided to create a new graphic adventure.

Well, I think that's all :)

Let me say what do you think about!

BTW, It's my very first attempt with AGS... be kind, hahaha!

PLOT OF THE GAME:

"Paco is a common guy until that one day, in a WC he discovers he has a power: The power of make real anything he touches in a catalog or paper. From this point, the mafia and the government discover his power and try to make profit of him. Feeling fear for the mafia, Paco accepts a 'secret agent' job with the government. But no, he's not like James Bond. The spanish government are a little big rats... and he will not have special weapons or hi-tech artifacts. He only will count on his own power."

This game will be a mission Paco has in TOKYO (Japan). He'll have to recover something very important from the Yakuza clan. There will be mafia, gov agents, ninjas and overall... a lot of humour :)

The demo you're going to download is the intro, that shows the day he discovers that he has the touch power. That's the name of the adventure (The Touch) and the name of the SITCOM I'm just producing.

Download the ENGLISH version from:

http://www.elmeuprofe.com/setupENG.exe
Size: 2,21MB

Download the SPANISH version from:

http://www.elmeuprofe.com/setup.exe
Size: 2,23MB

Some screenshots:

NOTES:

- The screenshots are frome the SPANISH version (the ENGLISH version has translated dialogues)

- The buttons of the actions of the ENGLISH version (take, look, talk, push...) are not translated yet, because I have to learn how to do it...

- Oh! And no music yet... sorry.

Cheers!!

Cyrus

Heh, nice one  :D I reccomend that you translate it into English and add some music. By the way, what will be the plot of the game?

josemarg

Hello!

Ok, I'll translate it to English right now...

The plot of the game is as follows: (I've pasted it into the main post, too, thanks for telling it to me)

"Paco is a common guy until that one day, in a WC he discovers he has a power: The power of make real anything he touches in a catalog or paper. From this point, the mafia and the government discover his power and try to make profit of him. Feeling fear for the mafia, Paco accepts a 'secret agent' job with the government. But no, he's not like James Bond. The spanish government are a little big rats... and he will not have special weapons or hi-tech artifacts. He only will count on his own power."

This game will be a mission Paco has in TOKYO (Japan). He'll have to recover something very important from the Yakuza clan. There will be mafia, gov agents, ninjas and overall... a lot of humour :)

The demo you're going to download is the intro, that shows the day he discovers that he has the touch power. That's the name of the adventure (The Touch) and the name of the SITCOM I'm just producing.

Thanks for your comment!

Tarmstorm

Que? Would be nice with a english version, cause my spanish is limited to the phrase "me hable no espanole."
Edit: Oh, nevermind!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk