Armageddon

Started by Ekeko, Sat 08/10/2011 19:47:56

Previous topic - Next topic

Ekeko

Hello everybody! Before showing my game, I would like to introduce myself.
I'm Ekeko, and this year I discovered AGS and decided to try it. I've already made 2 games but they are not very good so i decided no to post or upload them. This is my project... like... N°7 after my second game. Most of them are already started but while programming a HUGE new idea comes to my mind and decide to leave it for later (I'll try that the games that I write about here would AT LEAST get a beta version). After this project I'll go back to them. Well... Now to show my game!:

ARMAGEDDON

Story:
One day... The news report says that strange toxins and gases had been accidentaly thrown into the atmosphere... Apparently they only affect the zone of your city. Lucky you. The report says that it's recommended to shut the windows (You knew that a window-less house was going to be useful for something!) and close the door...
3 days pass...
You nearly forgot how the sun looked like... But today you get tired and decide to see if everything has already finished

Screenshots:

Progress:
Graphics: 30%
Story: 70%
Scripting: 8%
Music/Sound: 10%  
Aproximate Release: Kinda Cancelled...

Well... That's my game! ;D I know that the graphics may seem weak so please save the ironic comments!
I'm still learning about programming and all that but i'll try to make my games enjoyable so try to look beyond those graphics... And please be nice with me... It's my 3rd game so it's not really going to rock or anything. ;)
I'll update soon,

Goodbye!

Kastchey

I see no reason to bash your graphics, the screenshots look clean and kind of charming in their simplicity.
Will there be an English version?

NickyNyce

As long as you have a good story, fun puzzles etc. You can easily make up for the graphics department.

Kastchey said it right

Quote from: Kastchey on Mon 10/10/2011 11:12:02
the screenshots look clean and kind of charming in their simplicity.

Ekeko

I see no reason to bash your graphics, the screenshots look clean and kind of charming in their simplicity.
Thanks, guys!
Will there be an English version?
Yeah, after finishing the game I'll translate it. Not only for the AGS Community, but also because I know some people that would kill me just to get translated versions of my game!
I suppose you're right 'bout the graphics... After looking at them some time, I'm starting to feel they are OK. Soon I'll be uploading a demo and more screenshots! Until then, goodbye!
Bye, guys!

KodiakBehr

Welcome to the forums!  Looking forward to trying this out.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk