Blackwell Deception - Launching today

Started by Dave Gilbert, Thu 02/12/2010 23:53:43

Previous topic - Next topic

Charity

Can't go wrong with Blackwell.  This looks absolutely lovely.

Ethan D

Great to hear this announcement. I'm looking forward to the release.

Hopefully this will motivate me to get my projects moving faster than a snail's pace. (That and this semester at college is over in a week.  :) )

Best of luck!

frederic09

the title made me chill at first, but i don't think it will be a deception... for us - the players - because we will know more about Joey's past :P

Saren

I'm a total Joey fangirl! I can't wait until Blackwell Deception is available!

Iliya

This is great! The graphics are amazing. True pixelart! I like it a lot!

BLUEKNIGHT38

Looks awesome.  Can not wait until the next game is out.

Dave Gilbert

By the way,  if you haven't played the previous three games yet, now's a good time to do it.  We're having a holiday sale and you can buy them all now for $9.99.

Frodo

Quote from: Dave Gilbert on Tue 21/12/2010 02:04:30
By the way,  if you haven't played the previous three games yet, now's a good time to do it.  We're having a holiday sale and you can buy them all now for $9.99.

Just bought.  Thanks Dave.   ;D

cianty

Figured it was time and finally placed my order.

Hooray for gifts to myself!  ;D
ca. 70% completed

Chentzilla

I don't like the new portrait of Rosangela. The girl looks too old and shabby. Other than that, looks good.

Saren

Quote from: Studio3 on Fri 03/12/2010 01:27:54
How much will it cost?

I think Dave is pricing all of his games $15 from now on.

Dave Gilbert

Yep.  Saren's got it.  I price all my newer games at  $14.99 and all the older ones get dropped to $9.99.  Plus the occasional sale. :)

Dave Gilbert

Just for kicks, here are a few more screenshots:

An east village cafe!

Saving a ghost

All aboard

cianty

Oh wow! They look so beautiful! Visually the game continues right where #3 left. Love it!
ca. 70% completed

SarahLiz

I am such a huge fan of this series and your work in general Dave--I am literally counting the days until this one comes out.  There's not too many games I can say that about.   ;D  

WOO-HOO!!!

Dualnames

I see a sprite being reused from a game that never was in screenshot numero uno!
Regardless, looks awesome. InCreator + Ben304 = awesome!!
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

Pinback

I love the screenshots, the sprites and backgrounds are beautiful.

ThreeOhFour

None of the sprites are reused from anything Dual :P

Maybe I'm just consistent  ;D

Thanks for the nice comments, all!

Zenger

Wow, it looks amazing  ;D

Silly me,  I've just recently discovered this series  :-[.. I know, I know  ;D, and I'm glad to see that it goes on steady to the next chapter  ;D

Saren

OMG in one of your tweets you said there was going to be a romance scene in Deception.

*screams*

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk