Firefly story 3D 1.0

Started by Icey, Sat 11/12/2010 17:44:58

Previous topic - Next topic

Icey

Firefly story 3D

FFS 3D is small game that give an example of 3D in AGS. You play as a fire fly in a forest at night time. You control one side of the room while the other side just copies you.

It is best to run this game in full screen so you don't strain your eyes because of the stuff outside of the game including the window frame. Make sure you cross eyed your eyes to view in 3d!

Download here

Gudforby

I see the firefly. But where is the story? And where is the 3D?

My eyes hurt...

Icey

This version 1 I am getting the story together. But if you cant see the 3d I don't what to say. Oh put it in full screen and it should work.

Darius Poyer

This is just atrocious. Not only is this horribly misplaced, its not even a basic tech-demo. It would be annoying enough to see this is the work in progress section so the mere fact that you posted where you did only does you a disservice.

It's been said so many times but for god's sake at least make something that works, ignore that urge to release and 'just see what happens' crap and actually make something. You cant possibly think that this is worth showing on any level.

Get the hell out of here and make a god-damned game already!

Icey

Well actually this is version 1.0 there will be a little more in version 1.1. Also I have made a game that is completed + I am working on one that is near finished so before coming at me side why don't you look at my god-damn older post already >:]

ddq

This is not version 1.0.
This is version does not even deserve to have a positive number.
This is not a game, not a tech demo, not worth downloading, not worth playing, and not worth making.

This is a terrible way to implement 3D. It's downright ignorant to think that people would want to cross their eyes through the duration of a game.

Icey

Oh here we go. Listing ok. Here is the list of changes for the future.

V1.1
more rooms
narrator of the story.
more.
V2.0
No crossed. require 3d glasses

Darius Poyer

EDIT: removed

Screw it.

Gudforby

Icey

Quote from: Gudforby on Sun 12/12/2010 02:32:33
My eyes still hurt...
don't keep playing or don't strain your eyes to get it perfect. See every one I just remembered another reason why I made it small. So people don't hurt there eyes while playing this game. So instead of coming at me about the game why don't you just keep quite and do something else with your life.

Technocrat

Well, that was certainly a mouse cursor! I can definitely say it moved when I moved the mouse!

(I'm trying to be as positive as possible)

Ryan Timothy B

This was amazing best game you've made so far really keep making them I just love them I swear it I wouldn't lie to you Icey no I wouldn't especially the story wow that was fantastic really impressive piece of work deserves all the attention it should ever get maybe even get posted on gamer magazine or something damn that was a fine game the 3d was mind blowing impressive that girl was pretty hot too especially what I learned about her sister this might even be the next minecraft you might be a millionaire soon

Icey

OOhh some one has jokes! "I wouldn't lie to you Icey" yeah coming from the guy who once said they were Square enix  >:(

besides when I do become a millionaire it wont be with me working with AGS.

Jim Reed

Heck, I don't like Icey much, either, but give the guy a break. He took one last time I proposed it, and he came out better for it. Have patience, give him space, I'm sure he will grow up in his own time. Hasn't any of you acted childish ever?

nihilyst

While cross eye 3D can be pretty effective (see here for example), I think this first room you show is quite shallow on the 3D part. Maybe photos (like in the example) would be a better choice.

Nice idea, although I have to say, I wouldn't play a game cross-eyed for more than 5 minutes. And I guess every time the background changed, you'd have to cross eye your eyes again.

Ryan Timothy B

Quote from: Jim Reed on Sun 12/12/2010 14:23:48
Hasn't any of you acted childish ever?
Absolutely. My last post was a prime example of that. :P

But does he seriously need to make a completed game thread for each little test demo he makes? Really? He already made the thread talking about 3D in AGS, then he posts this in here instead of in that thread. Which would be much more suited.

And honestly, I have zero desire to cross my eyes to see something in '3D'. The red green glasses would have been much better of an idea. Shouldn't be too hard either, just don't do it with a fully graphical game. Something simple perhaps.

Icey

one thread was for the idea of 3d.
this one was to show I finished a little piece of my idea but it
I made it in this type of 3D because it is the most easiest to make and see unlike the red / green 3d because you need glass. I want try something like the real D 3D because I have the glasses with me.

Dualnames

STFU & GTFO THAT IS TEH BAEST GMZ EVAR!

I find this whole idea rather stupid, and I've come across it millions of times in youtube and other internet places. Yeah, sure we shouldn't slack the guy for no reason. But he should eventually not care or stop being overly excited about every idea he comes across with. Like "oh my god a fly" let's make a game where you are the fly using keyboard interface and the lake module.

[quotebesides when I do become a millionaire it wont be with me working with AGS.[/quote]

Will this happen before or after you visit Mars?

What kind of feedback was expected here is a question that needs to be made. What possible feedback would be possible when something was made in 2 minutes or so. Since you're so much keen on making small games, why not an hourgame? I'd like to see some hourgames. You'd be surprised at how much level as a developer for example bici has acquired. I keep urging him to make a game, cause he has so much diversity in his games.
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

Icey

I want to make an hourgame but there are 2 reasons stopping me all the time.

Right now I am working on OSD2 and I am like half way though and I don't want to stop but I need to find that "push" to keep me going.

Now if I top this game to start a new then I will here every ones mouth about how he didn't finish a game but he started a new one.

Joe

Copinstar © Oficial Site

Icey

Joe

OK sorry maybe it was my internet connection
Copinstar © Oficial Site

Icey

m0ds

Stop posting up your nonsense and believing the community wants to see it.

This forum is for COMPLETED GAMES. You can't just announce a piece of sh*t and then have numerous conversations in your thread about all your other goals in life.

The games database is for COMPLETED GAMES. Not for putting examples, test games and so forth.

I'll be the one to say it: You're still being an incompetent little tw*t, I'd quite happily tell a 10 year old the same thing if they were being a little sh*t - which you are. Day in day out it's "oh god what has icey done now".

I can be a very amicable person but you really need to think a little before you post. Can you not use Facebook to announce all your little things? Can you not just get a website and save us the hassle?

Everyone else seems able to hold back on posts and uploads when they have an idea and make a one room example, why should you be different?

QuoteSo instead of coming at me about the game why don't you just keep quite and do something else with your life.

No. Instead of you coming all over this forum with your juvenile thread posting spunk, why don't you keep quiet, make something worthwhile and post up a complete, playable, grammatically correct product. After a good spell of what seemed like maturity, you've reverted back to the original little shit you were several months ago.

Also I understand you love using version numbers but seriously, shut up with that. You shouldn't have bothered until it was up to your own "version 8.0" standard. You can't just expect to drop version numbers and believe that's going to make everything better.

Seriously Ice, redeem your reputation. Remove this thread from completed games and remove it from the database. The thread you made in general discussion is quite enough about your 3D method.

The sooner you grow up, the sooner I'll help you produce a game worthy of magazine CD's with your name on it. With any luck, you'll reach that position yourself before I get the chance to help  :=

Icey

Fine I will finsh the games. Just lock it.

poc301

Quote from: Mods on Tue 14/12/2010 16:44:00
Stop posting up your nonsense and believing the community wants to see it.

This forum is for COMPLETED GAMES. You can't just announce a piece of sh*t and then have numerous conversations in your thread about all your other goals in life.

The games database is for COMPLETED GAMES. Not for putting examples, test games and so forth.

I'll be the one to say it: You're still being an incompetent little tw*t, I'd quite happily tell a 10 year old the same thing if they were being a little sh*t - which you are. Day in day out it's "oh god what has icey done now".

I can be a very amicable person but you really need to think a little before you post. Can you not use Facebook to announce all your little things? Can you not just get a website and save us the hassle?

Everyone else seems able to hold back on posts and uploads when they have an idea and make a one room example, why should you be different?

QuoteSo instead of coming at me about the game why don't you just keep quite and do something else with your life.

No. Instead of you coming all over this forum with your juvenile thread posting spunk, why don't you keep quiet, make something worthwhile and post up a complete, playable, grammatically correct product. After a good spell of what seemed like maturity, you've reverted back to the original little shit you were several months ago.

Also I understand you love using version numbers but seriously, shut up with that. You shouldn't have bothered until it was up to your own "version 8.0" standard. You can't just expect to drop version numbers and believe that's going to make everything better.

Seriously Ice, redeem your reputation. Remove this thread from completed games and remove it from the database. The thread you made in general discussion is quite enough about your 3D method.

The sooner you grow up, the sooner I'll help you produce a game worthy of magazine CD's with your name on it. With any luck, you'll reach that position yourself before I get the chance to help  :=

Best.     Post.     Ever.

m0ds

Quote from: Studio3 on Tue 14/12/2010 19:25:01
Fine I will finsh the games. Just lock it.

Good, and you'll never announce an incomplete or waste of our time project again. Well done.

Domino

I caved in and downloaded it. What the Hell!!

:'(

Shane 'ProgZmax' Stevens

I have to agree with mods on this, though maybe not as hotly.  I'm going to repeat some of the points in this thread because you don't seem to absorb what people tell you easily, so don't take this as a personal attack but rather advice you really should follow if you want to improve not only yourself and the quality of your games but the way people see you:

1.  While your excitement at every achievement is great, try to understand that Completed Games are, in fact, completed; not works in progress, not demos, not exciting little things you've figured out, but actual, real and I stress complete.  Bugs are a forgivable part of the design process; completely missing gameplay is not.

2.  Calm down.  Take a deep breath.  I read your posts on the forum and it's like you're running around with your veins pumped full of sugar.  I understand your excitement and sense of wonder, and I even admire it, but please tone it down a few notches.  Dial back on the attack.

3.  Read and observe the forum rules.  If you can do this you'll rarely run into problems unless they are on a person-person level.  This goes back to rule 1 and can save you a lot of trouble dealing with upset or annoyed moderators and members (even though it's not a member's job to try and enforce the rules).

I've seen a lot of members get off to a really bad start but mature and become welcome members of the community, and you've made some progress toward that so don't sabotage yourself.

Icey

I will take your advice ProgZmax.

xelanoimis

Hi there,

The 3d stereoscopic idea is nice, though playing a whole game with the eyes crossed might be a bit too much.

I think you can use an optic device to look at it normally. I saw some post cards like that.

About the game, or the wannabe game, I think your 3d effect is missing some alignament. It's difficult to draw it by hand. Best to use a 3D CG software (max/blender,etc) and render 2 images, one from each the eye. You can still give it a hand painted look (or even paint above it).

I can easily see this sort of 3d images, but I had difficulties with your game. Also might help if you separate the images (smaller than half screen) on a black background. Also use more layers and don't forget about moving or animated things.

Also, I think you can play it on 3d tv, but depending on tv model, you may need to display the 2 frames side by side or one up and one down. Interlaced images may be harder to do in ags.

Maybe you can have a version for red-blue or red-green glasses where you add the 2 images with colors tinted. Not sure if ags supports it. Some people can't see the cross-eye images.

Don't loose fate because of others' negative feedback. Just try to make it look better. And make it a game, by adding a purpose. At least a hidden object game.

Alex

Icey

I like that, Thanks.

Also if I ever get the hang of it the game will feature a option called "Black eye" which will Put a black border over the right side of the screen. so you will have your basic ags game.

Dualnames

Quote from: Studio3 on Thu 16/12/2010 21:50:37
I like that, Thanks.

Also if I ever get the hang of it the game will feature a option called "Black eye" which will Put a black border over the right side of the screen. so you will have your basic ags game.

And you can also put another black border on the left and you'll have the first BLACK SCREEN ags game!!!!
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

Icey

Hey you did say you didn't want to cross your eyes right & you had an eye problem? Well this should help. At least I think it should. :-\

Atelier

I don't like the sound of this. A 3D AGS game just sounds like a gimmick to me. It won't improve the gameplay one bit, I advise you should work on that bit first icey. And please change your name back, Studio3 isn't as tr0lly! :)

Icey

You know I was think and I don't know if AGS is ready for 3d so I might have to think really hard if I want to get in to this right now.

As for my old name...I think I rather have a vote on whether it should go back to icey. I did get a lot of extra names from having that. : :-\

Snake

Hardily.

Hoodily.

Hoo.

Icing: I want to let you know that you just beat out Virtualpsycho. My signature is no longer wanting to do nothing more than crank out games. It is now doing a lot of thinking.

PS
m0dsie, lock this already, would yay? Other games need to be the first in the list, not this. Deserving games are being corn-holed. Let him take this elsewhere, no?

\\--EDIT--//
QuoteAs for my old name...I think I rather have a vote on whether it should go back to icey. I did get a lot of extra names from having that.
So why don't you create a thread about it? It would be a fun get-together for the community to vote on what your next name will be! This new name will indeed be your third installment, so I think it will certainly deserve, "Gold Hits", after!

I CALLED IT!!1

\\--EDIT2--//
And I am joking about making a new thread wanting people to vote for your new name. Don't do it. I am making fun. It's a completely stupid idea. Just change the damned thing if you want, no contests need to be held.
Grim: "You're making me want to quit smoking... stop it!;)"
miguel: "I second Grim, stop this nonsense! I love my cigarettes!"

Rocco

why is this board not moderated ???
the AGS Games in Production is so well moderated,
and in the most important section of the forum with finished games, everyone can post crab?

Matti

..maybe it's the fact that everyone likes crabs?

Yes, I joined the madness before it's over!

Jim Reed

I feel ashamed for standing up for you, Icey.

Icey

What do you mean?

All I said is I have to put some serious thought into this. I am 92% finish with OSD2 and I don't want anything stopping me from finishing this game properly. :P

Snake

M0ds. Come on, man. Have you lost the key?

Quotewhy is this board not moderated
the AGS Games in Production is so well moderated,
and in the most important section of the forum with finished games, everyone can post crab?
I was going to suggest we elect another moderator to help m0dsie out, but after I thought about it, there was never a problem in this forum until now. Maybe this will just end up being one of those rare occasions that a post needs to be locked. *cough*

\\--EDIT--//
To put my previous post in perspective, Technobabylon - Part II hasn't reached page 2, The Rage of the Waters hasn't even got a response yet and Professor Neely and the Death Ray of Doom, like Technobabylon 2, hasn't reached a second page. This thread has been allowed to stay open for way too long and is now on it's third page. I realize that me responding to it just adds to it, but please, this is absurd. It's not April 1st.

And yes, it makes a difference.

Ryan Timothy B

I thought only Andail or CJ could moderate the Completed Games section.. Hmm.

Snake

I always get confused as to who the moderator is since it doesn't say on this forum like the others (at least for me anyway).

Moogle

you know what bud. Let me take over this for you and when you finish OSD:2 you can come continue this with me. ;)
OSD online

Icey

Ultra Magnus

Most of what can be said has been already, but I feel this is one point worth... pointing out before the thread gets locked.

Quote from: Studio3 on Sun 12/12/2010 19:42:12
Now if I top this game to start a new then I will here every ones mouth about how he didn't finish a game but he started a new one.
No. Really not. Most people on this forum have a half dozen different games in production at any one time. It's massively preferable to throwing them out into the ether unfinished.
I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.

I'm tired of pretending I'm not bitchin', a total frickin' rock star from Mars.

Icey

I understand that. But this wouldn't be the first time I would have done that.

virtualpsycho

Quote from: Snake on Sat 18/12/2010 04:55:44
Hardily.

Hoodily.

Hoo.

Icing: I want to let you know that you just beat out Virtualpsycho. My signature is no longer wanting to do nothing more than crank out games. It is now doing a lot of thinking.

PS
m0dsie, lock this already, would yay? Other games need to be the first in the list, not this. Deserving games are being corn-holed. Let him take this elsewhere, no?

\\--EDIT--//
QuoteAs for my old name...I think I rather have a vote on whether it should go back to icey. I did get a lot of extra names from having that.
So why don't you create a thread about it? It would be a fun get-together for the community to vote on what your next name will be! This new name will indeed be your third installment, so I think it will certainly deserve, "Gold Hits", after!

I CALLED IT!!1

\\--EDIT2--//
And I am joking about making a new thread wanting people to vote for your new name. Don't do it. I am making fun. It's a completely stupid idea. Just change the damned thing if you want, no contests need to be held.

You want to say lads, say to me and not behind my back you weak f**ks!!!!!

virtualpsycho

Quote from: virtualpsycho on Sat 22/01/2011 18:40:42
Quote from: Snake on Sat 18/12/2010 04:55:44
Hardily.

Hoodily.

Hoo.

PS

\\--EDIT--//

I CALLED IT!!1

\\--EDIT2--//

"You want to say something lads, say to me and not behind my back you weak f**ks!!!!!"

"You want to say something lads, say to me and not behind my back you weak f**ks!!!!!"

I'm calling yee out ya weak bastards!!!!

I want to crank out games? Yeah like a game developer, not like a useless big mouth....

You think completing freeware games and getting awards from the community mean something? It doesnt.... Getting paid for making good games and completing game development contracts does. Paid means professional, free means nothing.....

Dualnames

OMG DID YOU JUST CALL m0ds a n00b? Cause frankly he is a n00b.

Also you're so right,please say more, I do not has many skillz but I agree withyou, cuz agsare not really the d00ds.

I made more games and now i can try making hax, cuz damn dude. Respond to me in a year. Get a brain in the meantime plz.

Icey

...Wow I didnt even think this was still going on. Anywho - I fully agree with virtualpsycho. I guess that's sorta what I a been trying to say all along.

virtualpsycho

get a brain? no I prefer to get paid while your intelligent self stays at home talking shit and having your mama wipe your ass....

No one should be shouting their mouth off until they have the evidence to back up their opinion....

LRH

Getting paid? Now you're pushing the burden of proof onto others. There's a very, very small minority of AGSers that make money selling games, and an even smaller percent of those that are actually very successful with said sales.

Look, I don't know if anyone is really out to 'make it big' with AGS, but I have to agree that such a goal is very unlikely. Impossible? No. However, it is much more difficult than you seem to make it out to be.

-Anyways-

Yeah, this topic is starting to get silly in length.

Khris

I get the impression that people don't have a clue what all this is about.

Snake had a statement by virtualpsycho as his signature: "I just wanna crank out games"  -virtualpsycho
When icey posted the following sentence: "You know I was think and I don't know if AGS is ready for 3d so I might have to think really hard if I want to get in to this right now." Snake decided to change his signature to that.

Somehow now virtualpsycho found this, getting all riled up over essentially something he himself said.

Fun.

Edit: also, mog.net still has "sever" beneath his avatar and in his signature image, suggesting he actually doesn't know how to spell "server". Just sayin'

virtualpsycho

@Domithan

Not just with ags but with game development in general. Its possible in many ways (similar to what you said about not being impossible)....

@Everyone

I just got riled up after seeing this "Icing: I want to let you know that you just beat out Virtualpsycho. My signature is no longer wanting to do nothing more than crank out games. It is now doing a lot of thinking."

I took it in such a way as they were happy to slag off my ideals and passion within that statement. Why is it icing? Quite derogatory in my view and I dont think I have taken it up wrong. Mainly for the fact that it was stated as icing on the cake?...... Whats so damn funny about that hhhmmmmmm?

Chicky

Quote from: virtualpsycho on Sat 22/01/2011 18:42:32

I'm calling yee out ya weak bastards!!!!

I want to crank out games? Yeah like a game developer, not like a useless big mouth....

You think completing freeware games and getting awards from the community mean something? It doesnt.... Getting paid for making good games and completing game development contracts does. Paid means professional, free means nothing.....

I want to say something, you sound like a victim of domestic abuse. Is daddy a little hard on you?

Matti

Virtualpsycho, you indeed took it up wrong. Studio3 was formerly known as "iceygames" and Snake was adressing him, only saying that his signature now contains a quote from icey, not from you.

"It is now doing a lot of thinking" might have sounded offensive towards you, but this is again just a mocking of iceys statement that AGS "may not be ready for 3D" - which, of course, was a very silly statement.

That statement could be a signature too. I haven't heard such a stupid thing in a long time - especially not in a freeware game development tool's forum.

virtualpsycho

@Chicky,

Not one bit to be honest.... quite surprisingly. Just don't like to take shit from anybody in any way, shape or form. Self-respect.... Does that make you feel better? You one of those weak unpopular people during school that no one cared about yeah? Analysing people to uncover information to use against them because you couldn't do anything else?

@Matti,

Apologies for taking it up wrong.....

I never said I found "It is now doing a lot of thinking" as offensive.

"That statement could be a signature too. I haven't heard such a stupid thing in a long time - especially not in a freeware game development tool's forum." - Okay, prove to me and show me how it is stupid because money gets things done nowadays, do yourself a favour and wake up. This is not just freeware game development forum, commercial games have been made and sold with it.

Matti

The statement is stupid cause it implies that nothing except earning money means anything. If I'd think like that I'd kill myself.

If you want to make a living with developing games, then that's your choice, and I wish you luck with that. I'm considering this myself btw. But that doesn't make your statement better or true in any way.

m0ds

Oh dear, this thread still going is it?

virtualpsycho, calm down you silly little girl - clean up your attitude or get lost. Your so called ideals currently stand out as "Make money, be a cock about it in the process".

QuoteNo one should be shouting their mouth off until they have the evidence to back up their opinion....

Does that include you, who took a portion of what was said and misinterpreted it and responded like a 10 year old on her period for the first time?

QuoteJust don't like to take shit from anybody in any way, shape or form.

Well then you'll be sad to hear I think you're a wee batty boy. See, I can type Scottish like you!

QuoteYou think completing freeware games and getting awards from the community mean something? It doesnt....

So err, why are you here? Oh wait, to be that big mouth you mentioned in the sentence before perhaps?

There's a lot of successful people from this place many of whom release their games for free. You've just proved you're not one of them and that your jealousy is rife.

Anyway, drop the attitude. No-one is going to bother to "prove" anything to you when all that's going on is you proving to the rest of us you're a bit of a prick. Go and make your money and "be someone" - just stay away from us whilst you do it. Cheers.

virtualpsycho

@Matti

"The statement is stupid cause it implies that nothing except earning money means anything. If I'd think like that I'd kill myself" - Just being realistic about the part of the industry that has kept it rollin' in today's society. I do not have this mindset myself but the people who make the decisions unfortunately do. Its about survival for me more than anything.

I know indie (freeware/commercial) games are the best and I love them (favorite game at present is Downfall ags) .... but someone who proved themselves in the commercial part of the industry certainly has more swing than in an indie capacity. Proven experience (a lack of) is something that many game development recruiters and hr recruitment people whine about. Many people applying with no evidence or nothing to show quite frankly amounting to useless advice givers(which online communities are full of unfortunately and I am only slightly out of that pool myself) because until you have proved yourself in some sort of manner and finished it a person will never truly possess the right advice or mindset to give a valid viewpoint. So thats why I dont value (get annoyed) at someones advice/opinions until they show me what they have done. I have proven industry experience myself but it is extremely minute and barely there but it is there. Still making games on this end myself and learning alot.

I would love to get someone with proven experience to batter me with information as it would make me shut up and listen. Very valuable....

"If you want to make a living with developing games, then that's your choice, and I wish you luck with that. I'm considering this myself btw. But that doesn't make your statement better or true in any way." - I am on the same wave length but it doesn't make it worse or untrue either. I only wish you luck and no harm. We are all after the same dream.

I don't want to fall out with anyone but I won't let anyone with no proven experience slag me off (taking into account my tunnel observation at the time). No proven experience = no respect/right to blast advice or opinion to anyone. As you know from making games until you make one fully you will never learn particular things (skills, etc....) that you do not think of until amidst development. Developing as a hobbyist and developing as a job (for commercial ends) two different things.

I am not demonising any hobbyist either, I wish I was hobbyist before I went to college but I was just playing games until I learned the trade.

virtualpsycho

Quote from: Mods on Sun 23/01/2011 15:42:07
Oh dear, this thread still going is it?

virtualpsycho, calm down you silly little girl - clean up your attitude or get lost. Your so called ideals currently stand out as "Make money, be a cock about it in the process".

QuoteNo one should be shouting their mouth off until they have the evidence to back up their opinion....

Does that include you, who took a portion of what was said and misinterpreted it and responded like a 10 year old on her period for the first time?

QuoteJust don't like to take shit from anybody in any way, shape or form.

Well then you'll be sad to hear I think you're a wee batty boy. See, I can type Scottish like you!

QuoteYou think completing freeware games and getting awards from the community mean something? It doesnt....

So err, why are you here? Oh wait, to be that big mouth you mentioned in the sentence before perhaps?

There's a lot of successful people from this place many of whom release their games for free. You've just proved you're not one of them and that your jealousy is rife.

Anyway, drop the attitude. No-one is going to bother to "prove" anything to you when all that's going on is you proving to the rest of us you're a bit of a prick. Go and make your money and "be someone" - just stay away from us whilst you do it. Cheers.

Thank you for proving my point. Do you feel better now?

Honestly I dont know what to say anymore.... I suppose I will take your advice and say nothing, thank you. hahahaha......

Matti

ddq

OMGXORZ DRAMAAAA
What is with the recent influx of stupid around here? I know the Internet is srs bsns and all, but can't people respect each other and listen to good advice?

virtualpsycho

It could be the passion and pride we all share for what we do (also begrudgingly including my idiotic tunnel vision :( ).... anyways on to better days. Good luck,  :=

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk