The Rage Of The Waters

Started by Vinnicius, Sat 18/12/2010 19:44:47

Previous topic - Next topic

Vinnicius

THE RAGE OF THE WATERS

Three brothers traveled to a small village in France named Viscos. Vinni, Leo and Lidi. They witnessed a robbery when they were coming back home. The thief stole the handbag of an old man who was waiting for the train. Vinni ran through the alleys of the village. He found the assailant dead on the ground. Someone had killed him and stolen the burglar. Through clues left by the killer Vinni and his two brothers enter in an adventure in search of a great mystery. Inspired by a book by Brazilian writer "Paulo Coelho".

DOWNLOAD: http://www.4shared.com/file/YrWnPS2d/viscos_game.html

Team:
Vinnicius Silva da Rosa - Story and Development.

Features
Resolution 800x600
Speech
Original Music

Version
Portuguese
English (Not yet)
Spanish(Not yet)
French(Not yet)

Screenshots

Saren

Since when did men have handbags?  ;D :o

I like the plot, I'll download it.

Frodo

Sounds interesting.   :)

I'll have to wait for the English translation, though. 

Tabata

... same with me.

I tried (only by wild clicking around) and made it till the cellar (with the rat), but without understanding one word it's no fun - sorry.

Ian Moone

Waiting for English version too...in the previous thread I thought the downloaded version would support multiple languages. Backgrounds look esquisite which contrast with overall simplistic character animation. Seems interesting, just need to understand what I am playing.

Saurabh

+1 for english version. I have read and liked work of Paulo Cohello, so I have high hopes for story.
Characters graphics looks very simple, but backgrounds are done well.

Cogliostro

Vinnicius,

AGS has a translation feature which will generate a text file.  Have Gioogle generate an English translation and paste it back into your game.  Viola!  Instant translation.    (Okay, call it 30 minutes in real time, but hey, that's pretty painless.)  It wouldn't be perfect by any means, but it would let a lot more of us try the game and... knowing what you had to go through and how the translation was created... I think we'd be pretty forgiving.

Just as an example, I 'm going to create a translation of my own game.  Okay, Google craps out after 1457 lines of translation.  Which might effect your game, it certainly effects mine.  After that  everything needed to be pasted ito Excel, so that you could create a document that alternated line of English, followed by a line of translated Spanish.  So, my 30 minute estimate seems to be valid.

Any chance you could do this?  Any chance you'd give out the TRS file, so I could generate the English version and send it back?

- Cogliostro
"First things first, but not necessarily in that order." - Dr. Who

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk