Death - Episode One

Started by KarjaJr, Mon 21/06/2010 19:24:09

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe

Looks so great!! downloading. I'll give you my feedback
Copinstar © Oficial Site

Joe

As I thought, one of the best games made with AGS, excellent graphics quality, good story, great dialogs and atmosphere, waiting for the next one!!

As Leon marks the only problem I see is in the intro... when you mix the narrator text with the dialogs... but anyway great game. Congratulations!

EDIT: I'm double posting to make you the UP you deserve
Copinstar © Oficial Site

karja

Quote from: Joe Carl on Thu 08/07/2010 12:08:52
As Leon marks the only problem I see is in the intro... when you mix the narrator text with the dialogs... but anyway great game. Congratulations!

We will not do double text in the next episodes :)

But we are very pleased that you found the game that good.
It was a lot of trial and error to get it the way we wanted for release.

KarjaJr

Thank you so much everyone!
I just wanted to tell you all that we will be making a short spinoff with the demonhunter before we start working on Death - Episode 2.
More info here: http://www.adventuregamestudio.co.uk/yabb/index.php?topic=41397.0

CosmoQueen

I can't download the game. The link on AGS isn't working for me and when I go on your site and click on "download now". Your site disappears closes itself.
KPop and AGS....................that is my life.

karja

Oh, so sorry about that, here is an alternate download site
Death episode 1

and another one here

Death episode 1

The server that holds our file is probably down atm :(

CosmoQueen

Loved the graphics, loved the storyline, loved the humorous parts, loved the animation, loved the............well everything else I can't think of right now LOL. I anxiously await part 2 :)
KPop and AGS....................that is my life.

KarjaJr

Adventuregamers.com reviewed our game! (It was a while ago, but forgot to update here):)
Read the review here: http://www.adventuregamers.com/article/id,1227

straydogstrut

Ouch, I thought that review was a little harsh (although it did pick on some of the points I made before so I can't talk!) but hopefully you found the criticism helpful. Overall it was a really enjoyable game, i'm eagerly looking forward to part 2!=)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk