Book of Spells last chapter

Started by , Thu 20/02/2003 19:40:28

Previous topic - Next topic

Emma

K, I got to the jailhouse, freed the lighthouse guy, but i can't get the page that the dwarf is holding at the lake!!  Any one know how to get it?

Spyros

You have to make a harpoon using the staff,needle and rope

gingerbear67

what about once I've gotten the page that the dwarf had and the one that was wedge in the rocks at the lighthouse?  Where's the last page?

Spyros

One page is actually the map. Look at it.

gingerbear67

Ang

:-\ I can't figure  out how to break the guy out of the prison?

Spyros

Have you talked to him?
He will tell you what to do.

Ang

but how do I talk to him, I can't seem to get past the gaurd, I even tried doing stuff with the doors and windows of the jailhouse but nothing happened :'(

Spyros

If you walk to the left side of the jail you will go to another screen (the one with the small lake). There you can talk with the prisoner

Ang

Sorry for the delayed response, but I've been away. But you see that is my problem, I can't seem to interact with the prisoner I've attempted everything on the window but nothing seems to work. I don't know what I'm doing wrong.  :-[

Spyros

There's a certain action you have to do so the prisoner will appear at the window. Unfortunatelly I don't remember it.
I look for it later

Ana Luísa

:o I´m into the forest. I need to find a map, but where is it?    :'(

Spyros

Did you pull the chest out of the cave?

Jo Mom

Spyros -- did you figure out what action needs to be taken in order to get the prisoner's attention?

Spyros

Talk to the guard - look/use the lock - talk to the guard again (but I'm not sure ) Sorry

Me

I think you use the whiskey on the guard

ronin

If I remember correctly:
Spoiler
talk to guard, guard mentions something about prisoner, go left, talk to prisoner, go right, get guard drunk
[close]

Spyros

I think ronin remembers the game better than me  ;D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk