MAGS February: "Submerged" (CLOSED)

Started by Atelier, Wed 02/02/2011 18:49:03

Previous topic - Next topic

WHAM

The MAGS site says there is a winner. Atelier, can you confirm?
*bounces up and down on chair impatiently, like some kind of amorphous rubber ball*
Wrongthinker and anticitizen one. Pending removal to memory hole. | WHAMGAMES proudly presents: The Night Falls, a community roleplaying game

Atelier

Yes yes, it's true :D

La Sol by WHAM
7 vote(s)

Beacon by Pinback

6 vote(s)

Congratulations WHAM!

If you're wondering why it took so long, the votes were teetering all the time but in the end WHAM won with a slight average. Congratulations to Pinback also, for his beautiful looking game.

Now then. You won't be receiving a PM as usual, because I had to make room for this month's RoN MAGS. So watch this space for your special prize (but don't anticipate it ;))

straydogstrut

Congratulations!!

Well done both of you, this was a really tough one to call and i'm glad to see that was reflected in the votes, they're both really good entries. You should both be very proud of yourselves=D

WHAM

First: http://dagobah.net/flash/miyamoto.swf

Second: http://dagobah.net/flash/Caramelldansen_mix.swf

That is all!

OH! Also: congratulations to Pinback as well! Great competition!
Wrongthinker and anticitizen one. Pending removal to memory hole. | WHAMGAMES proudly presents: The Night Falls, a community roleplaying game

Pinback

Congrats WHAM, a well deserved win to be sure:)

Leon

Congratulations to both, WHAM in particular  :)
Ultimate Game Solutions - Because there is a solution for everything

selmiak

currently playing beacon...

Spoiler
I have the bulb and the buoy but how do I combine them. When I use the bulb on the bouy the repair robot wants to inspect the buoy and when I look at it closely (close up) I can not use the bulb on it.
[close]

Tamanegi

This puzzled me for some time too.
Spoiler
You have to inspect the buoy and then treat it as a room: Open your inventory and take the bulb to use it on the broken bulb.
[close]
Don't Look! MAGS 12-2010
Mediocre Expectations Current development blog

selmiak

whoah, so obvious :P Thanks. Now I'm through. Good game :)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk