MAGS February: "Submerged" (CLOSED)

Started by Atelier, Wed 02/02/2011 18:49:03

Previous topic - Next topic

Dualnames

Quote from: WHAM on Sat 19/02/2011 13:33:02
All graphics and script is now done, working and mostly tested.
Sounds are now being picked and implemented, and finishing touches should be in place early next week.

YAY!! Send you a pm.
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

WHAM

Soooo cloooose!

Only issue: I need more voice actors! Trying to sort that one out in the next few days. After that its an evening's work from being finished and ready for delivery.

"Submerged - The LaSol incident" awaits!
Wrongthinker and anticitizen one. Pending removal to memory hole. | WHAMGAMES proudly presents: The Night Falls, a community roleplaying game

Atelier

Just a few days left now. Stay tuned for a special edition MAGS March!

WHAM

Trying to get the last bits of voice acting, and fixing bugs like crazy! Hoping to release tomorrow evening! Hnnnngghhh!
Wrongthinker and anticitizen one. Pending removal to memory hole. | WHAMGAMES proudly presents: The Night Falls, a community roleplaying game

straydogstrut

Just wanted to wish the entrants well coming into the final push. I really liked the theme for this one and i've had an old idea that would've suited perfectly but I didn't have the time to really do it justice. I'm looking forward to playing these games!

Quote from: Atelier on Fri 25/02/2011 12:07:48
Just a few days left now. Stay tuned for a special edition MAGS March!

Maybe the 'special' bit is just the kick up the ass I need to enter..

Pinback

Woo, all finished:D

I'll probly run through some testing and post tonight. Finally made time for a oil painting for the cover this time too, hell yeah!

WHAM

It's done and tested (well, at least I cannot find anything wrong with it). I'll release it by midnight today!
Wheee! I'm so excited! I haven't released anything singe may 2008!

Pinback

My entry for MAGS Submerged-  

DOWNLOAD HERE
http://shutupload.com/dl/533d6bf35930/

EDIT) Thanks DuncanFX for pointing out UI bug- fixed version uploaded.

Dualnames

Wow, that's the best poster ever!! Looks amazing!!  :D

EDIT: Finished, congrats that was awesome.

Also "DUALNAMES - FOR NOTHING!". I will sue you for that!!  :P
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

Pinback

Quote from: Dualnames on Sat 26/02/2011 14:17:34

Also "DUALNAMES - FOR NOTHING!". I will sue you for that!!  :P

Glad you liked it man, hehehe:D

straydogstrut

Ah crap, that means it's my fault i'm stuck=P It's brilliant so far though, the graphics and the voice acting are top notch. This is a really impressive MAGS effort=)

EDIT: Finished! (I took a break and started writing a screenplay..honest!) I knew exactly what to do, turns out I wasn't using the inventory properly. Great little game=D

Dualnames

Quote from: straydogstrut on Sat 26/02/2011 15:19:36

Ah crap, that means it's my fault i'm stuck=P It's brilliant so far though, the graphics and the voice acting are top notch. This is a really impressive MAGS effort=)

If you need any hints let me know. (Perhaps pming is more suitable).

straydogstrut

No worries, i'll persevere=)

Quote from: Dualnames on Sat 26/02/2011 15:23:31
(Perhaps pming is more suitable).

Yeah, don't want to spam this thread with hints and tips!

Tabata

"My" Valentin + EVA are saved!

Clean work with a very endearing main character (I want to have an EVA, too), nice story with everything made wonderful.

Well done Pinback â€" Congratulations!

(also Dualnames did his part very well ;))

Igor Hardy

Where is the music in Beacon from? The credits disappeared before I could find the responsible.

btw Congrats! Great little game.

straydogstrut

Quote from: Ascovel on Sat 26/02/2011 17:07:28
Where is the music in Beacon from? The credits disappeared before I could find the responsible.

Played it again just for you - and I don't see it! Unless it was Dual..

http://twitpic.com/440zwh/full

WHAM

Holy smokes, Pinback! I'm going to have my hands full topping that!
Oh well, here goes!

DOWNLOAD LINK: http://www.adventuregamestudio.co.uk/games.php?action=detail&id=1404

"Stan Winston, a janitor working on a luxurious man-made island resort, the LaSol, is about to have his life turned upside down, quite literally..."

Atelier

Wow, thanks Pinback and WHAM. Two amazing looking games!

Because nobody else has expressed interest, I'll open up voting real soon.

Dualnames

Congrats to both, great games. I have to say I don't know which one to vote for. Well done to both.

straydogstrut

Quote from: WHAM on Sat 26/02/2011 19:31:07
Holy smokes, Pinback! I'm going to have my hands full topping that!

You've got nothing to worry about - that was brilliant! The voice acting was superb and I loved all the little touches with the electrics and the blue cup(s). Five/Six attempts but I couldn't save him: wasted precious seconds waiting for the rescue team to finish their coffee;-)

I'm with Dual: this is a really tough one to call. Both fantastic entries=D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk