Arrival

Started by bmf, Sat 12/02/2011 17:41:38

Previous topic - Next topic

bmf

The Arrival is about the man in postapocalyptic world full of strange creatures, half humans and two enemy fractions. Main charatcter being sucked up to giant military mechanism belong to one of the fraction. And you have to find out what  happened to you and the other people...

main characters

story : 100%
backrounds : 40%
script : 20%
animations: 30%
sound/music: 0%

release date: hmm nobody knows... I am one meber team and lots of work waitin (animatiom, scripting) and as you can see my english isnt really good and i have to find somebody who are able to translate all of that dialogues and text. next year maybe

Igor Hardy

Really atmospheric art style. And some of the characters are very creepy. How serious will be this game in tone?

m0ds

Very creepy style, but very nice. I look forward to hearing more. Good luck!

Stupot

I really like these backgrounds.  All the best, man.

cianty

That style is... creepy. I look forward to it! :)
ca. 70% completed

Matti

This looks very interesting! I hope you'll finish it.

Quote from: Ascovel on Sat 12/02/2011 17:54:45
How serious will be this game in tone?

I was going to ask the same question.

Dualnames

Looks very weird and f#$^& up. Exactly my kind of thing. Keep us posted dude, and good luck with it.
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

Fitz

That second screenshot looks awesome! Very dreepy, reminds me of the Aliens movie a bit. Love it!

Monsieur OUXX

Those "2 enemy fractions" freak me out.
I've always found 9/11 a very threatening fraction.

mode7

I really like the style - everything looks so dirty, rundown and shabby - perfectly fits the mood

Midian Design

I love post apocalyptic movies/games, and I like these pics  ;)

bmf

thank guys for replies... And yes the game would be mix between surreal postapocaliptic horror and  dark athmospher/comix style- hard to discribe even for me. Ispired by Normality, Fallout blalck humour dialogues, Lynch movies and Thomas Ott comic books.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk