Is the site down?

Started by chaotixxs, Wed 16/02/2011 03:55:06

Previous topic - Next topic

chaotixxs

I was simply wondering if the RoN site was down. I've tried the link to it several time and all I see is a service unavailable message. If the site is down, (and it's not some form of personal problem) when is it expected back up?

Just as a qualifier the link I tried was http://www.realityonthenorm.info/... If I was wrong on that account please tell me.

Dualnames

It appears to be down, yes. So it's not just you.
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

zabnat

RoN site as well as MAGS site are on the same server and apparently run on asp.net just like the preview version of the new site. All these seem to be down from time to time. There seems to be a problem with the server.

Renegade Implementor

Hopefully the server problems will be sorted soon.

chaotixxs- was there something particular on the site you wanted?

chaotixxs

Quote from: Renegade Implementor on Thu 17/02/2011 00:21:07
Hopefully the server problems will be sorted soon.

chaotixxs- was there something particular on the site you wanted?

Nothing in particular... I just didn't know the games existed again (the last time I checked was a couple years ago), and I wanted to get them for my new PC.

Renegade Implementor

There used to be a collection of ags games which included a number of RoN games.  I'm not sure if it still exists or not but that could be an option to finding them.  Otherwise I can give you a list of the games and make arrangements to get them to you somehow if what them immediately.

On another note: while the site is down, I'm providing a small collection of resources until the server gets sorted out.  They're just the backgrounds & cha files in Krysis' style, along with the newest game template.

RoN template for AGS 3.1

Krysis style backgrounds

Krysis style characters (.cha files)

helios123

Some earlier RON (and other AGS) games can be found here. For RON games just enter the RON sub directory.
That's all for now,
helios123

Renegade Implementor

Just so everyone knows, the RoN site is accessible once more.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk