Gemini Rue

Started by TheJBurger, Thu 24/02/2011 18:22:18

Previous topic - Next topic

maxcoffer

Hi, I have same error. Please tell me how to fix it.

Quote from: TheJBurger on Wed 13/04/2011 00:12:12
Quote from: TheRoger on Tue 12/04/2011 14:54:04
Awww...damn...I got stuck. It's a bug or something...

Spoiler
I wanted to go to that hotel where Mathias were, I should meet with that smuggler there, but when I enter hotel I get error message: "room11.asc, line 438; Character is not in the current room"
[close]

I think I forgot to talk with someone or to do something, who is that guy anyway?

Sent you a PM!

Dave Gilbert

Gemini Rue has been fully translated into German!  And by "fully," that includes the voiceover as well.  You can find it in German retail stores or nab it off Amazon Germany.

Igor Hardy

Quote from: Dave Gilbert on Mon 29/08/2011 18:49:34
Gemini Rue has been fully translated into German!  And by "fully," that includes the voiceover as well.  You can find it in German retail stores or nab it off Amazon Germany.

Great to hear that!

I noticed the interesting change of box cover illustartion. Did the same graphic artist draw the new version?

Dave Gilbert

Something Gemini Rue related is happening tomorrow.  Something possibly involving pressurized water vapor.

Anian

Quote from: Dave Gilbert on Tue 25/10/2011 14:15:36
Something Gemini Rue related is happening tomorrow.  Something possibly involving pressurized water vapor.
Really? Congrats.
I don't want the world, I just want your half

Sslaxx

If that's what I think it is, good. And I hope other Wadjet Eye games get the same treatment, too.
Stuart "Sslaxx" Moore.

CaptainD

Cool.  I guess their policy of not explaining rejections becomes less annoying when they accept your game!  ;D

TheJBurger

Remember that thing that wrecked Balder's face? Yes, that is what's happening.

Sslaxx

Quote from: TheJBurger on Wed 26/10/2011 02:29:19
Remember that thing that wrecked Balder's face? Yes, that is what's happening.
Hope you can get that sorted, then...
Stuart "Sslaxx" Moore.

veryweirdguy

Having never gotten round to it before, I just purchased Gemini Rue on Steam! Hopefully lots of others will do the same.

Grim

Wow! Well done! Not this is a great success!!!

arj0n

Quote from: veryweirdguy on Wed 26/10/2011 18:04:49
I just purchased Gemini Rue on Steam! Hopefully lots of others will do the same.
I won't.
Ordered the disc version  ;)

tzachs

Quote from: Grim on Wed 26/10/2011 21:32:12

What? Why not? I beg to differ, it is a great success!!!  ;D

Dualnames

Quote from: tzachs on Wed 26/10/2011 22:03:14
Quote from: Grim on Wed 26/10/2011 21:32:12

What? Why not? I beg to differ, it is a great success!!!  ;D

He made a typo, he meant now, obviously :D
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

qptain Nemo

Well at least they're not entirely blind and stupid. Any explanation as of why it was rejected before?

Yes, askers gonna ask. :]

monkey0506

This is great news Dave! Now when I get home I can release...something. Dunno how genuinely useful it will be, but a few AGS games have been accepted for Steam, so hopefully this will be the start of a great trend. :=

Barbarian

A big CONGRATS to Dave & Wadjet Eye Games team. I just noticed the game on the Steam front page today under the new-releases section and thought I should get my butt over here to post something.

You've come a long way, and getting a game up on Steam is a big step.

I'm working hard on some projects myself that I hope may possibly get on Steam too in the future (I can only try my best, and if I can't get it on Steam, I still have other options available to me), though my projects are not AGS related.

Anyways, from one old time AGSer to another, I wish you all the best and good success.
Cheers! :)
--- Don "Barbarian"
("LoneWolfDon" on the Steam forums).
Conan: "To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women!"
Mongol General: "That is good."

Blade of Rage: www.BladeOfRage.com

SpacePirateCaine

Huge props Dave and JBurger - Quality AGS games like Gemini Rue belong on platforms like Steam, so they can get the attention they deserve. I still don't get why they were turning down Wadjet Eye's games before, but it's good to see that they finally came to their senses.

Also, for those of you who weren't aware, Gemini Rue is also available as part of the Indie Royale project. If you haven't already, you all should check it out. I'll be picking this one up today (Sorry that I hadn't earlier). Congratulations again, guys, and way to knock another one out of the park for indie games. Wadjet Eye is credit to team!
Check out MonstroCity! | Level 0 NPCs on YouTube! | Life's far too short to be pessimistic.

Wonkyth

Since I absolutely don't have the money to throw at full-priced games, I was literally thrilled when I noticed this in the Indie Royale bundle!  :D
"But with a ninja on your face, you live longer!"

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk