The Long Overdue MAGGIES 2010 - WINNER ANNOUNCED!

Started by Atelier, Wed 09/03/2011 17:23:52

Previous topic - Next topic

Buckethead

wow Atelier you did a great job at that winner announcement!  :D

Baron

:o :o :o

Well.... I'm speechless!  This is such an unexpected honour.  A huge congratulations and thank you must go out to Ascovel for his creative energies, hard work, and promotional efforts.  Thanks also to all the fans who just wouldn't take no for an answer!  While the fans of other games were exhausted by voter fatigue, you persevered.  When life gave you an empty mug, you ordered another round!  When you were asked to vote for your favorite MAGS game you didn't confuse any of them with the longer more polished version released somewhat later....  well, perhaps I've said too much now.  Anyway, what's done is done -thanks for the hardware!

kconan

theo

No doubts well deserved! Keep on kickin' asses, you guys. snakes rules!

Atelier

Quote from: Buckethead on Mon 28/03/2011 21:34:27
wow Atelier you did a great job at that winner announcement!  :D

Cheers, I did go a bit overboard on the formatting though :)

Ponch

Congrats, Baron & Igor! Well deserved!

tzachs

Awesome! You finally get your well deserved prize!
Congratulations  :) (and I'm still waiting for the toilet guy spin-off)  ;)

abstauber

Dualnames

Quote from: theo on Tue 29/03/2011 16:07:03
No doubts well deserved! Keep on kickin' asses, you guys. snakes rules!

You're such a cheerleader, theo.  :P
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

Igor Hardy

Yeah, big thanks for all the cheering, guys! :D

@tzachs It's more likely Avalon will show up as a special bonus surprise location to visit in some other game than a spin-off or a sequel. But it could be some time before that happens, because I can't imagine any title where it would fit right now.

Igor Hardy

Big thanks to Atelier for the incredible (solid) gold trophy I just received that now rests in my beautiful signature!

M for Marmalade! :D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk