closing all other tabs (solved)

Started by Matti, Thu 31/03/2011 17:31:49

Previous topic - Next topic

Matti

Stupid question:

I've just downloaded AGS 3.2.1 Final 3 and I keep being asked if I really want to close all other tabs. I can't remember it being that way before, but I can't find any option to turn it off. It's really annoying.

So, am I blind and there is a way to turn that off? If not, has it always been that way?

Khris

Do you mean it's asking you out of the blue? I installed it just now and everything seems as usual.

Matti

No no, it's only asking in case I'm actually closing all the other tabs. But I don't remember the question popping up everytime. It's rather annoying because I'm doing this often.

In case it's always been that way I'm sorry, for some reason it seems new to me. Anyway, a checkbox for such things in the preferences would be nice. The same goes for the "use alpha channel for this image" pop-up as I'm always using the alpha channel when importing pngs.

monkey0506

IIRC AGS has warned you when closing multiple tabs at once since 3.0 was still in beta.

And it's always asked if you want to use an alpha channel if one exists, for every import.

It presumably wouldn't be too difficult to simply add preferences to make these optional (though I haven't personally looked at that particular bit of the editor's code (yet)).

Matti

Yeah, I guess I'll suggest this for the next editor version.

Strange though, maybe I didn't close multiple tabs that often in the past after all  ::)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk