Technobabylon: Part III - In Nuntius Veritas

Started by Technocrat, Sat 09/04/2011 05:58:10

Previous topic - Next topic

Anian

Hmm, some of the new cutscens drawings lacked slightly in anatomical respect (heads, faces etc.) but the atmosphere they gave the game, more than made up for any faults.
The puzzles were really varied for such a small game. Story, while at first I couldn't really remember what happened in previous episodes (not that it's a bad story, but there's stuff to keep track off), I caught up soon and was actually surprised at the ending.
I don't want the world, I just want your half

Technocrat

Well, I'm certainly getting an idea of what to do, and particularly what *not* to do in the next part. No more lights-out puzzles, certainly!

And however long it takes to get there, I guarantee there'll be part 4 coming up!

Dirt McStain

I love this episode.  Although, it's shorter than part 2, it's packed with a lot of varied puzzles.  I think that you have struck a nice balance in length.  Hopefully, when the story is complete, you wouldn't mind combining the episodes together into one long game.

Also, which version of AGS did you use to create these?  I played all three parts in Ubuntu with no problems.

Tabata

Quote from: Technocrat on Tue 26/04/2011 12:57:08
And however long it takes to get there, I guarantee there'll be part 4 coming up!

"Gotcha!"

@Dirt McStain & Sam:
Welcome in the forum!
Since you are members now, you are allowed to vote about this game or/and leave a comment for other users. So if you want to, simply go back to the downloading site again and use the link "vote here" over there.

C U  around in the forum

Tabata

Stupot

Quote from: Technocrat on Tue 26/04/2011 12:57:08
Well, I'm certainly getting an idea of what to do, and particularly what *not* to do in the next part. No more lights-out puzzles, certainly!

I'm okay with lights-out puzzles, as long as they're not totally out-of-place.  I think the one in T-bab3 fitted in nicely.  Good game, overall.  Looking forward to the next episode :)

Sam Ferdinand

Quote from: Tabata on Wed 27/04/2011 19:55:41
@Dirt McStain & Sam:
Welcome in the forum!
Since you are members now, you are allowed to vote about this game or/and leave a comment for other users. So if you want to, simply go back to the downloading site again and use the link "vote here" over there.

C U  around in the forum

Tabata

Thanks, Tabata! Will do. A question for you or anyone else who can help: Is there any way to get notified about new all posts in a thread (this one, for example), and not just replies to what I posted? I'm not familiar with the mechanics of this forum yet..

Quote from: Ascovel on Thu 28/04/2011 15:00:04
http://www.pcgamer.com/2011/04/28/aprils-best-free-pc-games/

Tabata

Quote from: Sam on Thu 28/04/2011 22:16:25.... A question for you or anyone else who can help: Is there any way to get notified about new all posts in a thread (this one, for example), and not just replies to what I posted? I'm not familiar with the mechanics of this forum yet..

If you are logged in, scroll up to the top of this site. There you can click at "Notify of replies".
Be sure, you set the right settings in your profile (look over there and go to "Notifications and E mail" to find more).

I think this will give you, what you want...

Technocrat

Quote from: Ascovel on Thu 28/04/2011 15:00:04
PC GRAMERS!

http://www.pcgamer.com/2011/04/28/aprils-best-free-pc-games/

Oh AWESOME! This is certainly giving me more incentive to get planning part 4. Now I'm not sure my head will fit out of the door, though.

Weyland_Yutani

has sucked me in. Can't wait to play the 4th installment!

Technocrat

Quote from: Weyland_Yutani on Tue 27/12/2011 04:10:43
has sucked me in. Can't wait to play the 4th installment!

Glad you liked it, good thing I've gotten back to work on planning out the rest of the series!

theo

Quote from: Technocrat on Tue 27/12/2011 22:59:29good thing I've gotten back to work on planning out the rest of the series!

Good news! I'm strongly looking forward to the next installment.  ;D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk