Sprite Jam : Time for Cute (Winner announced!)

Started by Ilyich, Wed 13/04/2011 09:50:57

Previous topic - Next topic

Ilyich

The spring is in it's full swing, so it's time to get cheerful! Draw me something cute!

It has to be AGS-compatible, obviously, and you can submit multiple entries. Ends on April the 27th.

Go on, start spriting already, and don't forget to have fun!

(deleted)

If nobody else enters, I've got a shot with Philip Larkin.

TheRoger

Damn... it has to be AGS-compatible, I got some chibi drawing in PC...

Ilyich

hofmeier, yes, he's an absolute epitome of cuteness. :D Funny stuff, though! :)

TheRoger, well, you can always put them in a frame and call it a talk-portrait ;) That's a sprite too, right? Or is it?! I will allow it, anyway :)

Sughly

TheRoger

Well, I made this transparent, so...that goes as AGS-compatible, right?

Ilyich

Sughly, that's a cute puppy! I love the wide mouth design, and I like to think that there are lots of huge scary teeth inside.  :)

TheRoger, all hail Lithuania, huh? Nice chibi ^^

Keep 'em coming, people!

SpacePirateCaine

By the time I realized that the kitty's fur pattern was much too complicated to read well as a low-res sprite, it was too late, but here we go anyway:

My kitten used to sleep like this, with her face buried straight down into her paws.
55x30, 10 Colors + transparency.
Check out MonstroCity! | Level 0 NPCs on YouTube! | Life's far too short to be pessimistic.

Lad

I thought I give this one a try. So long since I have drawn chibi. Used GIMP - haven't used it for years and back then I did only did few linearts . Thanks for this CUTE theme, had a good practice. Made several sketches, but decided to go with this one. Didn't really count colors, but shouldn't have too many.

Ta-Daa

SpacePirateCane that cat is just MEAWsome. The zoomed version is blurred in my browser (my problem) but that makes his/her fur look very natural and fluffy.

Tuomas

Ilyich

SpacePirateCaine, this kitty is absolutely adowable! Great realistic technique, too!

Saberteeth, it seems slightly sad. Aww.

Lad, nice! Love the single sock :)

Alright, nice turnout, people! Now do more! :D

Icey

Jimmy:Hey Tori, did you take the last cookie?

Tori:No, I took'em all  ;D

Ilyich

Studio3, that's quite nice, although I really want to punch him for some reason :P

Hey-hey, people! Only a day left, c'mon, just a few more entries! For the kitties?

EdLoen

I fear in my aim for cute, I created nightmare fuel

x2

Matti

Hudders

Umm... "cute"... uhh, well I tried.

Icey

Tifa x Mog     Edited one

Corby

QuoteUmm... "cute"... uhh, well I tried.

Kind of reminds me of Groucho Marx. :)

SpacePirateCaine

Quote from: Studio3 on Wed 27/04/2011 00:54:09
Tifa x Mog

The concept's great, Studio3, but Tifa's a busty long-haired brunette - that looks more like Ashe from FFXII to me?
Check out MonstroCity! | Level 0 NPCs on YouTube! | Life's far too short to be pessimistic.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk