Ben Jordan Case 8 - OMG RELEASE DATE!!!

Started by Grundislav, Wed 27/04/2011 06:45:20

Previous topic - Next topic

Igor Hardy

You obviously don't follow Twitter, DazJ.  8)

It's been delayed, but a demo was released 2 weeks ago.

DazJ

My bad. No, don't follow it. Suppose I should lol.

arj0n

Quote from: DazJ on Sat 31/12/2011 16:35:11
Winter 2011? Will it be uploaded today then? ;)
Will be a 2012 retrospective download  ;)

Grundislav

Oh, right, I'm still working on this!  And not only that, but I'm almost finished, so we have a release date!  Check the first post!

Sane Co.

Finally!
Wait...
I HAVE TO WAIT 2 MORE MONTHS JUST TO PLAY THE GAME!?!?!?!? 8-0 8-0 8-0 8-0
No, I can wait, good luck on the game.  :-D
But seriously hurry up! 8-0
I can't wait.  (wrong)
:~( Please?
:~( :~( Pretty please?
Just take your time.  8-)
See if I care.
EDIT: Sorry about that, tabata must've hacked my account.

DazJ

Only 2 more month to go before we witness the end of an amazing era :)

m0ds

The end of an era! Nice one Ben Francisco! Also good to know Das Banshee will be out around the same time :) Who does that "It was never you Mr Jordan!" voice in the trailer? It's epic! Definitely a Ben Jordany year - there's a link in my sig for my final Ben Jordan Must Die promo as it's just about done. Best of luck finishing this off and also the game series Mr i-s-l-a-v

Ghost

Tingling with anticipation! Two months will just fly by, and then... I'm really looking forward to this one. End of an era sounds pretty ominous too... surely there WILL be follow ups? Please!
m0ds: Awesome music, as usual!

Grundislav

Just a quick bump to update and say that everything is still on track for an August 8th release.  Barring any unforeseen delays, the game should be out in a little over 2 weeks.

david

Oh my  8-0

Am I dreaming or right reading?
the anticipation is getting stronger and stronger
Gimme, gimme little precious
cannot wait for the release, great news on Monday morning  (laugh)

EKM

Finally! I can't wait. This will be great. This is my favourite AGS game series. I must know how it all ends.

Igor Hardy

It ends with Ben Jordan Jr taking over of course. ;)

I'll probably have to wait until September to play it through sadly. :cry:

Intense Degree

Brilliant! :grin:

Looking forward to it and clearing space in my gaming schedule accordingly!

FamousAdventurer77

Squee!! It's been a long time coming!
If you want to know the Bible's contents, just watch Lord of the Rings or listen to the last 8 Blind Guardian albums. It's pretty much the same thing.

SarahLiz

WOO-HOOOO!!  Writing that one down...can't wait, I'm a huge fan of the whole series.

Sarah

pharlap

Im looking forwards to this! The Ben Jordan series and the Trilby series are what really got me interested in AGS to begin with. Since then I have discovered a world of awesome games!

Buckethead

Would be so awesome if this indeed comes out on the 8th of August, as that is my birthday  :-D

Xionix

August 8!!!!! About goddamn time, this is one of the 3 adventures games that I'm most looking foward (the others ones are The Cat Lady and Asylum).

Kusami

Just made this account to say i just started this game series a few days ago, and im on case 6, but due to my insatiable curiosity i went ahead and googled the character wiki and found out   
Spoiler
what the cryptic message at the end of case 4 meant, as in reference to percival, at the end of case 7
[close]
>.< darn it, but i just wanted to say im really looking forward to this post, and cant believe my luck as to the timing of this release; keep up the good work  (laugh)

Snarky

Quote from: Grundislav on Sun 22/07/2012 23:51:48
Just a quick bump to update and say that everything is still on track for an August 8th release.  Barring any unforeseen delays, the game should be out in a little over 2 weeks.

Ben Jordan 8 to be released on 8/8... very clever, but you really ought to have finished it four years ago for the full effect. Looking forward to it in two days!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk