<3

Started by ThreeOhFour, Tue 31/05/2011 11:00:35

Previous topic - Next topic

Sslaxx

Quote from: ThreeOhFour on Wed 01/06/2011 12:00:15
I have added a cheap rubbish mirror, with the pretense that it is a substitute for an actual real website  :=
It works, thanks!
Stuart "Sslaxx" Moore.

selmiak

damned, I just got the 6th knive and
Spoiler
cut Othello
[close]
and they were talking so much, that I maybe missed a clue on what to do next.

ThreeOhFour

Spoiler
pick up the knife on the table
[close]

selmiak

that's quite a clue, now I'm through :)

nice game ben, I like the title and the elaborate explanations of all the items.

Some typos in it: draw a room on the floor should read draw a rune on the floor I guess. And I red this very often ;)
And there was a missing letter in one of the lines of the opening dialoge. But I can't remember what it was :P
Now that I watch Othello talk with Vani after opening the magic gate he is standig right in front of her, so that Vani is covered by him more than 50%. Looks strange.

ThreeOhFour

Thanks for that! I've had a bunch of bug reports and comments, so I've tried to fix them all, and have updated the game's file. Thanks for all the feedback, and let me know if you find anything else :) <3

Sughly

Ohhhh so THIS is what the <3 talk was about in twitterland. Yep, makes sense now. Woo, a new Ben304 game! Even if it is a mini MAGS, still... woo! Getting now...

Icey

It's short but fun at the same time. Sure I am stuck but I am sure I will figure it out sooner or later.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk