Coloring Ball : Next Adventure Game Hero (WINNER announced)

Started by NickyNyce, Tue 28/06/2011 15:20:30

Previous topic - Next topic

arj0n

All 7 entries of AGS hero's (chronological order):

Armageddon     TomatosInTheHead       Arj0n              Tabata                Ghost                Darkdan            Jimbob

My vote goes to François et Guillaume errr I mean TomatosInTheHead.

NickyNyce

Thank you for making this chronological order Arj0n, very nice. If I was supposed to I apologize, still getting my feet wet around here.

arj0n

Quote from: NickyNyce on Mon 11/07/2011 14:15:57
If I was supposed to I apologize
Nope.
I though it's just easier to vote this way in stead of having to scroll through the whole post, that's all  ;)

cat

... but it doesn't make the decision any easier - Fraggles are awesome but so are egg-laying mammals and there should definitely be more sprites involving bread.

Edit: I made up my mind and my vote goes to the platypus i.e. Ghost

Tabata

Oh yes, it's pretty hard to choose only one of those special heroes!
Also, if all entries have their own charm â€" there can only be one!

They all are unique, have a nice history and they are well made, using the shape in an interesting way, but which is the most interesting?
Hmmmm, let's see - my favorite heroes are François et Guillaume, Pterry and Mo, because this would be the first, I'd love to try in a game.

Okay now let's make a decision:
Most fun I had, when thinking about to steer Mo around in a game,
throwing a mine and afterwards attack the enemies by using ... -ähem- ... how to say ...

So that's the reason, my vote goes to Jimbob!

Wonkyth

For the same reasons, more or less, I vote Jimbob:D
"But with a ninja on your face, you live longer!"

Darius Poyer

I think id prefer Arj0ns entry as a design for a protagonist. But my vote goes to a mix between an idea of a good protagonist and the execution of the art, that would be Darkdan. My vote goes to Darkdan.

TomatoesInTheHead

Nice entries and no easy decision, but I really like the bagpiper, so my vote for Darkdan! :)

Darkdan

I vote for Jimbob for his surprising bird bomber...

selmiak

Jimbob's sure looks cool, but Arj0n's looks sooooo like the adventure hero i want to meet and play with so I vote for arj0n

Matti

Tough choice but my vote goes to Darkdan. Tomatos french guys would've been second.

NickyNyce

This will be the final day everyone, get your votes in. Due to me having to travel for work with no internet the hero must be crowned today.

( 4 hours left to vote )  Lets go AGS community, I hate being a judge

And if anyone dares to vote for me again, I promise to spice up the trophies  :-[

NickyNyce

Just a little forum bump here, down to the last hour, any last votes need to be made now....

Shane 'ProgZmax' Stevens

Kind of forgot I made an entry, but that's okay.  Here it is anyway ;)

It's a generic emo guitar guy!

Oh, I yield a vote to Darkdan's piper.

NickyNyce

Very nice ProgZmax, shame you didn't get in on this. I must say everyone did a great job. So with ProgZmax's vote we have a winner.....                                      

( 1st )  Darkdan is the winner!!!
                                                 ( 2nd ) Jimbob
                                                 ( 3rd )  place is a tie....

I'm not sure of the rules, if I need to pick a third place hero, I have to go with the french guy ( TomatosInTheHead ), he so needs his own adventure game, which would also need Monkey's toast module  :). Otherwise TomatosInTheHead,Ghost and Arj0n get third place.

Darkdan, you now have the honor of hosting the next coloring ball contest.

By the way.... Fraggles rock!!!

Darkdan

Thank you for the votes. My first win  ;D ...

I am going to open a new thread as soon as I have an idea.

arj0n

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk