Oceanspirit Dennis: The Full Name Of This Game Won't Fit..SOURCE AVAILABLE!

Started by monkey0506, Sun 10/07/2011 22:52:05

Previous topic - Next topic

Big GC

I didnt want a hero I need a hero.....  ;)

The other one ...... beats me  ???
Making a game - this should be easy......?

monkey0506

Yes, that hint was a bit contrived, but something I said earlier about announcer types went largely unnoticed. Thanks for playing along with me Big GC! You're keeping the fun alive unlike all these other prudes around here! :=

Spoiler
Any Earthlings in the audience may find enjoyment if they announce the type of people they are.
[close]

Spoiler
You know, like an announcer would.
[close]

Spoiler
If he was addressing them.
[close]

Spoiler
Like he already did.
[close]
:=

monkey0506

Haha, an entirely pointless and shameless bit of copyright infringement and declaration of fandom, but it was worth bloating the game's filesize. :=

I think that pretty much sums it up. Except..nobody ever said whether they actually used:

Spoiler
The only cheat code that Facebook has..or had?
[close]

Spoiler
It's pretty much one of the most common and famous cheat codes ever made.
[close]

We use data tethering for internets, and my phone gets too poor of reception to upload it, so I will upload the project source when I have access to a faster internets.

Kastchey

Spoiler
I did use the Konami code, but all it did for me was to make the 0/800 points screen pop. With HP bars still visible by the way. Am I missing something or is it the ultimate top secret way to lose the game? :)
[close]

monkey0506

OKAY YOU GUYS THE GAME SOURCE IS NOW AVAILABLE.

My roommate had to go to the opposite side of the country to get to a place with DSL and upload it*, but it's finally here!

*Nah, really we just can't get it here, so she took care of it while on vacation somewhere that isn't a backwater hole like this.

Icey

Ponch

Icey

monkey0506

For the record, nobody ever did comment on the fact that the non-Engrish portion of the title of this game is in a combination of Japanese and Chinese. It's pretty danged cool like that.

Big GC

I was more impressed that it was a combination of Roman Numerals and Binary!!11
Making a game - this should be easy......?

Icey

Quote from: monkey_05_06 on Sat 08/10/2011 07:07:56
For the record, nobody ever did comment on the fact that the non-Engrish portion of the title of this game is in a combination of Japanese and Chinese. It's pretty danged cool like that.

I noticed that when you first released the game as I went to go see what it said and noticed I had translate it from jap to Eng then from chi to eng

Ponch

Quote from: Studio3 on Sat 08/10/2011 19:56:39
I noticed that when you first released the game as I went to go see what it said and noticed I had translate it from jap to Eng then from chi to eng

And then I had to translate that post from icey to Eng.  ;)

Icey

Ponch

Perhaps we were too distracted by all the awesomeness on our screens? I know I was! Especially that Life Partner Ray! His voice actor really brought him to life with that sexy baritone! No wonder Dennis loves him so much!  8)

Buckethead

Quote from: Ponch on Sun 09/10/2011 02:12:35

Perhaps we were too distracted by all the awesomeness on our screens? I know I was! Especially that Life Partner Ray! His voice actor really brought him to life with that sexy baritone! No wonder Dennis loves him so much!  8)

Normally you might argue that it's wrong to say that about your own preformance... But in this case it's so true.

Ponch

Quote from: Buckethead on Sun 09/10/2011 17:18:39
Quote from: Ponch on Sun 09/10/2011 02:12:35

Normally you might argue that it's wrong to say that about your own preformance... But in this case it's so true.

Darn tootin'  ;)

monkey0506

Buckethead, you know flattery always makes Ponch gassy. Geeze, somebody turn on the fans in here..

And don't try to translate the title. It's not meant to be translated. It's meant to be accepted for whoaten it is.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk