Oceanspirit Dennis: The Full Name Of This Game Won't Fit..SOURCE AVAILABLE!

Started by monkey0506, Sun 10/07/2011 22:52:05

Previous topic - Next topic

monkey0506

Oceanspirit Dennis: My Very First AGS RPG Game Ever Made by Me and Square Enix:
Can Someone Please Tell Me How to Upload It So You Can All Play It: Episode VIIIXCMIICM:
The Legend of Zelda Edition 3DSX: Ocarina of Majora's Past: Cloud Strife's Precursor Story!!1:
PubMasterQuestPMQLEgeNDS: DON't post in MY THREAD if you don't like This Game Plxkthnz:
Oh, ALSO KINGDOM FINAL HEARTS FATNASY VIXYCCII:
ヤイエ德薩ル三振デサ襲擊

In this game you will explore the awesomitity that is Oceanspirit Dennis and get to see all sorts of stuff about how he came to be the Scourge of the Underworld. I hope you all love and enjoy this game. If you don't, please keep it to yourself!!1

DONWLAODD!!1

MIRRAR!! (Thanks Peder Johnsen!!)

SORES!11

P.S. IF YOU HAPPEN TO WIN THE GAEM, PM ME FOR DETAILS. YOU'LL SEE WHAT I MEAN.

P.P.S.P.S.S.P. I PARTIALLY FIXED THE ISSUE MENTIONED ABOVE. THERE IS ONE FILE MISSING. PM FOR DETAILS IF YOU'RE REALLY THAT DESPERATE. ^_^

P.S.S. The downlaod is 145 MB, so be prepared!

P.S.S.S.S.S.S.S. There's a buttt-load of special features in here that might go ENTIRELY UNNOTICED. If no one has discovered any of them I'll start leaking them in a week or two.

arj0n

monkey0506

Seeing as you posted in my thread, you must love my game! ;D

Also, does the :P mean you beat the game? :D

NickyNyce

This is so wrong it's right...(Ooops, was I supposed to keep that to myself ? )....the pic that didn't work, the wrong forum, oh how it all came together. You made my day. I assume your already working on the sequel ?

Oh...and by the way....how come it's not in english?      lol

ddq

monkey0506

Glad to hear everyone's loving it so greatly. By the way, feel free to leak any of the secrets you might discover, but to keep it interesting, why not consider giving gentle hints first instead of just throwing things out there? Also the HIDE tag is useful.

Spoiler
This game might possibly have cheat codes you guys.
[close]

Sylvr

:-X I just heard myself. OHHHHHHHHHH wow. I may die of embarassment.
| Ben304: "Peeing is a beautiful thing, Sylvr" |

Grundislav

LimpingFish

Steam: LimpingFish
PSN: LFishRoller
XB: TheActualLimpingFish
Spotify: LimpingFish

monkey0506

Hey LimpingFish..

Spoiler
There *might* be DLC. If you win. I mean..technically that's downloadable content in compliment to the game.
[close]

Grundy...

Spoiler
ddq knows! DDQ KNOWS EVERYTHING!
[close]

Spoiler
Also, purveyors of my first game might be aware of my fandom of a particular win-method..that could come in use.
[close]

Sylvr

I got 0/800 too.  :'( And I have no idea what the win-method is.

Also, is there any way to skip cutscenes?

ddq

I might take the time to write the GameFAQs page for this thing, I have a feeling that it'd be necessary to enjoy the game in its most full completeness.

Sylvr

monkey0506

I don't want to give away too much all at once here..:=

Spoiler
Those who know the origins of my username might know more about how to win the game.
[close]

Spoiler
Specifically, the way you win the game is homage to the origins of my username.
[close]

Spoiler
As is the score.
[close]

Shane 'ProgZmax' Stevens

monkey, I cannot believe that you got such a fundamental part of the Oceanspirit canon wrong.  EVERYONE knows that Dennis shouts "FIGHTS!" before a battle, not "Fight!".  I mean come on man, put a little research forth before making an OSD game.  :=

monkey0506

Well considering that canonically this is the first OSD game ever made ::) I define what's canon, not you. ;D

Ryan Timothy B

I can't seem to find the winning battle moves against the purple blob fellow with gray hair and a sword. Hmmm

monkey0506

Hey Ryan:

Spoiler
There's something else that you're overlooking clicking on.
[close]

Spoiler
There's someone else that you're overlooking clicking on.
[close]

Spoiler
There's a person at that restaurantplace.
[close]

Ponch

I can't believe I got a zero score!

I can't believe my opening lines were cut short!

I can't believe I played full screen!

I can't believe any of this! Well done, sir. Well done!   ;D

Eggie

I played fullscreen and stayed until the end of the song.

I think that's winning in a WAAAY :(

EDIT: Aw man, I just read the readme! Oceanspirit's played by Icey! That's AWESOME!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk