The Oceanspirit Omnibus

Started by Ponch, Tue 12/07/2011 03:55:21

Previous topic - Next topic

Ponch

Quote from: Grundislav on Thu 14/07/2011 07:25:58
I have to confess, the latest OSD game inspired me, so there will be another game to add to this list in the near future!

Awesomeness! However, if you release an OSD game instead of Ben Jordan 8, there may be riots in the streets of AGSville.  ;)

monkey0506

Nonsense Ponch. He was inspired by me. That gives him a free pass to do anything he wants.

My power: can you contest it? 8)

TomatoesInTheHead

Quote from: Ponch on Thu 14/07/2011 07:28:54
I have to confess, the latest OSD game inspired me, so there will be another game to add to this list in the near future!

Awesomeness! However, if you release an OSD game instead of Ben Jordan 8, there may be riots in the streets of AGSville.  ;)
Why release it instead, before or after Ben Jordan? Just merge both universes into one game!

Ponch

Quote from: TomatosInTheHead on Thu 14/07/2011 13:49:00
Quote from: Ponch on Thu 14/07/2011 07:28:54

Why release it instead, before or after Ben Jordan? Just merge both universes into one game!

This is EXACTLY what should happen!  :D

Icey

OneDollar

This thread is really useful. Quite a few games I've missed. What I want to know is who's going to add all this info to the AGS wiki?

Icey

Also I made a OSD wiki just for this thing. I will post the link and we can start using that as well.

monkey0506

icey, in your new game we will finally get to fight New character? Dude! I considered including him in my game, but the way you have to defeat him is so intricately complex and abundantly lengthy (as are his monologues) there was no way I could have finished in time for the Release Something.

Also, I just wanted to point out that you frequently misspell "Oceanspirit"'s name. It's "Oceanspirit" not "OceanSpirit" or "Ocean spirit" or "Ocean Spirit" or "OSHInspirit" or whatever. :=

Icey

I have yet to confirm his name so I left it as New character to show that he is a new character. Also I don't remember spelling his name wrong however I will keep that in mind for future reference ;)

monkey0506

So wait? You're saying you don't get to fight New character? LAME!

;D

Icey

As ridiculous as the whole OSD universe is I might just end up leaving his name as that. :D

monkey0506

If you do include New character, I demand you get him right!

- New character always carries on with the longest monologues of any character in the entire Oceanspirit Denniverse.
- The only known way to defeat New character involves a lengthy and complex string of puzzles, dialogue, and according to rumor, perhaps even a pixel hunt.
- New character has at least 7 different forms that we are presently aware of. He changes at random between these forms during any battle against him, and each form is only susceptible to a specific portion of the methods which must be used to defeat him. Each transformation must be dealt with as a separate entity, and each of the non-active forms slowly heal themselves over time. Rumor holds that he has even more transformations that we simply haven't seen manifested.
- New character can summon daemon faeries to fight for him during which time it is impossible to damage him and his health is slowly restored (these can just be dealt with using normal battle tactics).
- New character's voice is reminiscent of Boxxy. If you don't know who she is, look it up on youtube.

Icey

.....Great scott that is a lot. However...

Spoiler
I might consider doing that for the secret ending in the Gold hit's version. You only get to fight him once in this game as this is one of the OSD from the the OSD uni not the PMQ uni. However if I dont get to add him then maybe some could make that epic battle.
[close]

Ponch

Bump! Added Archipelago Adventures 1.  8)

When I get home I'll add the two Outrage Dreamer Roads game too. (Don't have the links handy at the moment).

Icey

Hey ponch here are my links that I owe you
OSD2
OSD:rots[demo]
OSD 3d

the first one is missing but I might upload that later.

Ponch

Added Icey's games to the master list, as well as my two Outrage Dreamer Roads games. As far as I know, this list is a complete record of the Oceanspiritverse as it stands today. If I missed anything, someone please feel free to correct me.

Radiant

Quote from: Ponch on Tue 12/07/2011 03:55:21
01 Scourge of the Underworld by Ben304 (May 15, 2010)
Game

This link doesn't work any more.

Ponch

Quote from: Radiant on Tue 27/09/2011 18:35:16
Quote from: Ponch on Tue 12/07/2011 03:55:21
01 Scourge of the Underworld by Ben304 (May 15, 2010)
Game

This link doesn't work any more.

Fixed with new, working link. Thanks for spotting that!  :)

Icey

Hey ponch can you make a catagory for updated osd games that come with the DS export feature? You kniw, that thing I was talking about before. ;)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk