The Oceanspirit Omnibus

Started by Ponch, Tue 12/07/2011 03:55:21

Previous topic - Next topic

miguel

Be patient grasshoppers, for who that waits will receive no less than awesome rewards.

Be water.
Be water...
Working on a RON game!!!!!

Ponch

Quote from: miguel on Fri 03/01/2014 17:36:33
Be patient grasshoppers, for who that waits will receive no less than awesome rewards.

Be water.
Be water...
Okay. You've got ten minutes... :cool:

miguel

Hold your damn horses, cowboy!
I'm trying to finish something for Dualnames and keep getting interrupted by all this constant needing of teh awsmoe game 3v3R!

It's the overlord looseness of me, it's the wording of colours to make is pressure, it's the cowboy is a pushing!!!!

Ponch

Quote from: miguel on Fri 03/01/2014 17:45:28
It's the overlord looseness of me, it's the wording of colours to make is pressure, it's the cowboy is a pushing!!!!
Truly, you understand how OSD thinks. Yours will be greatest OSD game OF ALL TIMEZ!

Because of that, I'll give you ten more minutes. :cool:

Ponch

REQUEST: The MediaFire link for OSD Last Boss source code has gone dead. My copy was on my hard drive that died. Does anyone have this source code?

Ghost

I think so, yes. Will have to dig around in those backup folders. I also think Dualnames keeps archives, maybe worth a PM?

Ponch

Quote from: Ghost on Sat 04/01/2014 19:20:05
I think so, yes. Will have to dig around in those backup folders. I also think Dualnames keeps archives, maybe worth a PM?
Excellent news! :cheesy:

Ghost

I don't have the source files. But tomorrow I should have a new OSD game ready*. Is that okay too?

__
* It WAS a boring sunday.

miguel

What? On a Sunday?
Ghost, you cast a shadow of shame upon me!

Ghost

Quote from: miguel on Sun 05/01/2014 21:18:30
What? On a Sunday?
Ghost, you cast a shadow of shame upon me!

No rest for the wicked (tm) :=

monkey0506

Quote from: miguel on Sun 05/01/2014 21:18:30Ghost, you cast a shadow...

BREAKING NEWS!!1131
Ghost casts shadow! Adventure gaming world stunned!

Ponch

Does this mean six more weeks of winter? :shocked:

qptain Nemo

Quote from: Ghost on Fri 03/01/2014 12:56:18
If miguel isn't done by the 4th, I fear my head will unscrew, my sheet will be aflame, my kidneys will probably take desperate measures, and I'll have no other option as to play Phantasmagoria AND Daikatana simultaneously just to FIGHT PAIN WITH MOAR PAIN.
As long as you aren't gonna play Heavy Rain at the same time, you should be fine.

Also you guys sound like a bunch of OSD addicts (OSDdicts?). I approve. (nod)

Ponch

Updated first post with Ghost's "Oceanspirit Dennis Wins By Canon"

Icey

Just gonna leave this here for now as it'll be something in a few more days, Ponch this sorta for you seeing how I can't find the source so I just did a complete remix. :P

And to be honest even though I don't have the source I just downloaded it to my phone and I gotta say I can't remember what I did in Last Boss DX to fix things up but the normal version is just awful so theres no point of a source. :\

miguel

A tech demo is coming up really soon, with 2 playable rooms plus intro.
I am aiming for Friday guys!

There will be lots of canon surprises, new villains and Dennis talks for the first time EVER!

Ghost

Quote from: miguel on Tue 18/03/2014 12:04:02
and Dennis talks for the first time EVER!

Not true! http://www.adventuregamestudio.co.uk/site/games/game/1685/

And apparently you didn't even TRY to contact the original voice actor who made Dennis sound like the utter badass he is. Seriously, in my country people have their... well you know where this is going. (laugh)

miguel

I seriously didn't remember that game! Now I have to admit that I didn't finish it as well! I know I downloaded it though... :=
How bad am I?

Snarky

Sheesh! How can we take your OSD game seriously if his voice sounds different? You're screwing up years of carefully constructed continuity! (wrong)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk