Coloring Ball : weird machine (Winner announced)

Started by Darkdan, Thu 14/07/2011 14:33:15

Previous topic - Next topic

Darkdan

The shape : (you may rotate it)

The theme : anything mechanical supposed to be an important part of an AGS game.

The trophies :

Darius Poyer

Not sure if I'm entirely happy with my entry, but it's fine. I decided to stick to a limited palette, in this case I used the Arne palette and it worked out alright I think.

It's a robot.

Armageddon

Tabata

offer of the year (exclusive for AGS-family-members!)
"TSUFA" 
(Tabata's Secret Userhelp For AGS-members)

Let me present you the biggest secret how to stay connected to rl while playing AGS-games:

features of TSUFA:
  • USB-stick (compatible to every pc whic is able to run AGS â€" just plug and play)
  • speaker (choose music- or telephone-mode)
  • volume control
  • cd-player
  • several call buttons (already preinstalled are telephone-numbers to AGS-helpline and a pizzeria with delivery service, two are reserved to install own numbers for to get you connected to your family and the outside-door of your home)
  • ashtry
  • lighter
  • clipboard (for cigarettes and other needed stuff like brownies)
  • two straws (one contains coffee and the other is for coke)*
  • disposal channel (girls are recommended to use the enclosed funnel  ;))
  • integrated lamp (a little light in the dark)

• ... and on the back is even a handle to carry (and throw away  ::) )
*It is a variant in preparation, which also includes the option to switch in tea/beer-mode (Sorry, only against surcharge)

Darkdan

Great entries so far.   :o   Congratulations!...

arj0n

Just a very quick entry. Sorry for the lack of quality but anyway, here it is:

Wall-e and his Eve have been under attack.
Both are quite damaged but Eve's condition is really critical...
Out of his way, this is an emergency!!!

NickyNyce

When does this competition end ?  

EDIT :  Thanks

Darkdan

Sorry, I forgot to write a end date :  it ends july 28.  ;D

arj0n

Only 3 entries?
Come on NickyNyce, Armageddon, TomatosInTheHead, Ghost-to-busy-with-a-MAGS-entry-that-looks-Awesome & Jimbob, now give us some cool CB entries... ;)

Quote from: Darius Poyer on Fri 15/07/2011 00:30:47
It's a robot.
At first sight I thought it was an arcade machine, awesome.

Quote from: Tabata on Sat 16/07/2011 13:33:03
features of TSUFA:

• ashtray
:D

NickyNyce

I will be in this, I'm going crazy with my game The Visitor, but I will find time for sure

good entries so far....

jasonleeholm

Do you enjoy a fresh brewed cup of coffee in the morning? How about some freshly squeezed orange juice? Well now you can have BOTH with the all new Up-N-Atom Breakfast Beverage Dispenser! This handy gadget can handle citrus fruits of all shapes and sizes, as well as coffees, teas, and more! Order now and you'll receive our custom blend "Just Add Juice" coffee beans, which blend perfectly with oranges and tangerines for a zesty citrus coffee pick-me-up!

Call 555-555-5555 and order yours for only $799.99 (plus shipping and processing) today!

(Also, hello to AGS, this is my first forum post!)

arj0n

A Coffee Juice machine  ;D
Great entry jason.

Blue

I love the entries so far. They are so original. I'll see if I can get the time to participate in this one.

Ponch

In these troubled political times, ending your life in an apocalyptic standoff with the government is more and more likely every day. It's only a matter of time, really. But how can you get those jack-booted thugs to take your demands seriously? Well, this device ensures that the tax collectors / hostage negotiators / census takers will stay the hell out of your isolated backwoods compound / self-declared sovereign country.

Cobbled together from a rusty wheelbarrow, an old backyard barbecue, a heavy duty laser pointer purchased from K-Mart, several elastic bands from the cobwebbed SoloFlex in the basement, and the M388 projectile from a surplus U.S. Army M-29 Davy Crockett Tactical Nuclear Recoilless Weapon System that you purchased far out in the Mexican desert from "some dude" who was selling them out of his RV, this bad boy is your key to the executive washroom of the "Super Power Club." Move over, France! There's a new kid on the block!

Presenting the "Live Free Or Die II" (Thermonuclear Boogaloo)

Pros:
  * Man portable (but lift with your legs!)
  * Surprisingly low background radiation for a poorly shielded 1950s thermonuclear device
  * Those pesky government men are sure to take your demands seriously this time!

Cons:
  * Single shot.
  * No spare rounds for range testing means the laser sight's accuracy could not be fine tuned.
  * Poor design ensures that the guidance fins will be sheared off at the moment of launch.
  * Old elastic SoloFlex bands means a range of no more than five feet before the warhead hits
     the ground and explodes, instantly killing everything within 400 meters (or a quarter mile for
     my fellow American patriots).

Nothing in life is sure but death and taxes. And with this little baby, you won't ever have to worry about the second one on that list again!  :=

NickyNyce

After consuming large quantities of coffee juice and getting high as a kite, Koalabot turned on his TSUFA and began blasting thumping techno music as he manned his turret station. If it were not for the fearless Koalabot deep space 3.2 would have been lost. High on coffee juice, Koalabot fought for hours and defended the ship from incoming thermonuclear boogaloo bombs raining down on him.

arj0n

I guess it's voting time so...:

My vote goes to jasonleeholm and his Coffee Juice Machine

NickyNyce

Tabata

These  machines are all very weird â€" so everyone did a good job.

Therefore I can only choose, which fits most likely to the "supposed to be an important part of an AGS game" and I think, I might need the turret station of Koalabot most  ;D
â€" so my vote goes to NickyNyce.

Oddysseus

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk