Google+

Started by Stupot, Sun 10/07/2011 18:51:11

Previous topic - Next topic

Anian

Quote from: SSH on Fri 15/07/2011 06:06:25
Apart from anything else, it makes you have loads more free space in Picasa, just for signing up to G+!
Yeah, I uploaded a bunch of photos just because I could.  ;D ...after that, I kind didn't know what else is there to do, then I remember why I never had a proper Facebook account (I only have one to access some online games and stuff).

The circles thing is interesting, because there's a friends and acquaintances part, if the Friends option on FB wasn't akward enough sometimes. I guess there should be a circle added for "People I have to add out of politness, but don't really want to have contact with"  ;D
I don't want the world, I just want your half

Khris

Slightly off-topic, but I only recently found out that in facebook you can also sort people into lists and then appear online only to the lists you choose.

Bror_Jon

@anian: You can make your own circles! ;D
Quote from: monkey_05_06
I officially love you good sir, Always and Eternally.

Anian

Quote from: jon_swe on Fri 15/07/2011 12:42:24
@anian: You can make your own circles! ;D
Yeah, I know.
I don't want the world, I just want your half

CoffeeBob

So far it seems like a pretty neat service. Borrowing a bit from Fb and Twitter, adding a bit here and there, giving it a Google-ish touch. I like it. :)

It's a bit empty though. Not that I miss the mess that Facebook is what with all the friends posting and bands announcing new events, but a little more activity would be nice.
So if anyone wants to add me, feel free to do so. You can find me by my name, Marcus Svensson, but since it's pretty common I think searching for CoffeeBob should work as well. ;D

Baron

Boo, Facebook!

I'm keen to get an invitation to the ball: vanwijst *$~(gmail)~$*dot=com.

Mati256

I have sent you an invitation... if I translated all that stuff right.  :=
My Blog! (En Español)

monkey0506

Oh no! I forgot to post and now a precious invite has been wasssttteeed! :D

I actually invited Baron shortly after he posted. And there doesn't really seem much to be translated. Just the first bit followed by teh @gmail.com. Also, if your email address is "teh@gmail.com", feel free to accuse me if you start receiving loads of spam. :=

Baron

Quote from: monkE3y_05_06 on Sun 17/07/2011 12:09:19
Oh no! I forgot to post and now a precious invite has been wasssttteeed! :D

I actually invited Baron shortly after he posted.

Now boys, there's plenty of me to go around!   :-*

Bailey

i dont understand google+
i have facebook so why would i ever need something else that does the same thing? anyone explain this?

Wyz

Life is like an adventure without the pixel hunts.

Bailey

yeah! i dont get why anyone joins it tbf i think i know one person on it.... not impressed.

nice toon tho!

Dualnames

Another social networking site, i have absolutely no use for.
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

Bailey

yeah, exactly, another way to have people's inane witterings spouted at you endlessly. reminds me a lot of that advert 'just bought broccoli LOL' even though the dog in a wig is actually pretty cool.

(better?!)

Stupot

Bailey, do you work for a website called Wimdou? or has one of us been attacked with malware that randomly inserts the word wimdou, and links to 'wimdu.co.uk'?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk