Hi hope everybody's having a good summer!!!

Started by Atelier, Wed 03/08/2011 17:45:18

Previous topic - Next topic

Atelier

When the forums are down I feel like a crack addict being rejected by my dealer. Man am I stoned???

Atelier Out.

Buckethead

Snake

I didn't notice either (been busy), but I have to agree with Atelier. Even when there's nothing going on at the forums due to timezones and people sleeping/working, I still find myself coming here all through the day to check. The AGS forums are truly an addiction.
Grim: "You're making me want to quit smoking... stop it!;)"
miguel: "I second Grim, stop this nonsense! I love my cigarettes!"

NickyNyce

It is proven that when the forums go down...the crime rate goes up.

When I left my house this morning one of the cars on my block had all four tires stolen...it was sitting on milk crates... did the forums go down ?   If so, this totaly proves me right!!

But what does all this have to do with having a good summer ?

Anyway, mine is acceptable

monkey0506

My activity rate here during my last job in which I spent most of my time on the phone surfing the forums, and since my truck broke down and I quit and all, has went very much through the roof. This is literally the only website I visit other than that idiotic book of faces which some of my actual friends talk to me on (or I wouldn't bother with). It's a good counterbalance against some of my other addictions. :D

Chicky

Quote from: Snake on Wed 03/08/2011 18:10:36
I didn't notice either (been busy), but I have to agree with Atelier. Even when there's nothing going on at the forums due to timezones and people sleeping/working, I still find myself coming here all through the day to check. The AGS forums are truly an addiction.

Ditto! I have to hold myself back from posting irrelevant crap because there's nothing new to read. I've been trying to post more educated replies recently, to provoke conversation. Classics like this:

Quote from: Chicky on Thu 04/08/2011 00:44:29
GOD DAMN STUPID EVIL HANDS.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk