SOMETHING YOU ALL MUST KNOW ABOUT AGS.

Started by Dualnames, Sat 23/07/2011 23:33:45

Previous topic - Next topic

Dualnames

AGS forums have been a place of trust and beauty and friendship.
There have been many quarrels over the years between friends, but also many great people have helped each other and found a safe internet place to be.

So wonderful people of the AGS FORUMS, I decided to bring this to your attention.
A matter so delicate, that the person in question must not know. IF HE DOES. WE'RE ALL DEAD. Dead as a community.

So whoever is reading this, is now wondering...
What kind of drugs does Dualnames indulges himself into?
The answer?

Every kind.

So, the issue here, without further ado is...
M0DS ISN'T ON FIRE ANYMORE. HIS AVATAR IS GONE. WE'RE ALL DOOMED.
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

Ryan Timothy B

I thought this was one of your "The forums aren't as they used to be" annual threads.  :=

Calin Leafshade

Grim

Matti

What?!?

That's the one single avatar that survived since I joined here in 2006.

That's not good news at all  :'(

Dualnames

Exactly Matti. YOU COULDN'T HAVE SAID THIS BETTER. NOW, LET'S MOVE! MOVE PEOPLE!
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

Stupot

Dualnames

AND SO TO HONOR  A GREAT MAN. I HAVE BURNED MY AVATAR. REST IN PEACE, MODS ON FIRE.

Snake

Quote from: Matti on Sat 23/07/2011 23:51:14
What?!?

That's the one single avatar that survived since I joined here in 2006.

That's not good news at all  :'(

That is horseshit! Besides the Christmas hat during the holidays, my avatar hasn't changed since I first joined! And if you all remember, he has changed his at least once before (but I think it was actually more times than that, right, m0ds?). I remember this because I said something to him about how much I loved his stick man's arm up in flames avatar and how much I wanted him to change it back.

I conclude that the forums are fine. You have me.
Grim: "You're making me want to quit smoking... stop it!;)"
miguel: "I second Grim, stop this nonsense! I love my cigarettes!"

Ponch

And what of my cow? I've done over twelve variations of that very same cow since 2004. No love for my adorable little heifer?  :'(

Dualnames

Darth has also maintained the same avatar, apart from some Variations. I also liked ProgzMax's avatar that went with the "LAUGH AT MY BONER, WILL THEY?" caption.

And of course CJ has had the same avatar. But damn, m0ds was a goddamn classic really!

I once set a friend of mine on fire, to try and caption a realtime version of m0ds avatar.

AND OF COURSE. SSH'S FANTASTIC AVATAR. WHERE THE F923 IS THAT AVATAR!!

Ponch

Quote from: Dualnames on Sun 24/07/2011 02:40:36
I once set a friend of mine on fire, to try and caption a realtime version of m0ds avatar.

And this is why you're such a unique voice on this forum, Duals.  ;)

vertigoaddict

Quote from: Dualnames on Sat 23/07/2011 23:33:45
--
The answer?

Every kind.
--

I've always been curious, how do you take Sheen?

Dualnames

Quote from: vertigoaddict on Sun 24/07/2011 03:05:08
--
The answer?

Every kind.
--

I've always been curious, how do you take Sheen?

BY WINNING.

Grim

What I'd like to know is when Dualnames sleeps? :o ??? ;) Because I don't think he ever does!

Wonkyth

"But with a ninja on your face, you live longer!"

Wonkyth

Quote from: Ghost on Sun 24/07/2011 10:13:13
Quote from: Wonkyth on Sun 24/07/2011 04:44:10
Dualnames is Borg.
So... resistance is FUTILE?

I'm pretty sure I remember him saying that...
M0DS ISN'T ON FIRE ANYMORE. HIS AVATAR IS GONE. WE'RE ALL DOOMED. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.
"But with a ninja on your face, you live longer!"

Wyz

Quote from: Grim on Sun 24/07/2011 04:37:51
What I'd like to know is when Dualnames sleeps? :o ??? ;) Because I don't think he ever does!

The world stops spinning and time freezes when Duals sleeps, so we don't notice when he does. Fact.
Life is like an adventure without the pixel hunts.

Ghost

Quote from: Wyz+ on Sun 24/07/2011 12:38:14
The world stops spinning and time freezes when Duals sleeps, so we don't notice when he does. Fact.

Ahhh, now I get it- he's the very greek and extremely manly version of Haruhi Suzumiya!
I feel unexorcised.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk