GREATEST SEQUEL OF ALL TIME

Started by evangelisto, Fri 29/07/2011 11:39:28

Previous topic - Next topic

evangelisto

I love pets.

Bror_Jon

Quote from: monkey_05_06
I officially love you good sir, Always and Eternally.

Yeppoh

Bah! The end of this kind of story is pretty predictable.

Khris

NickyNyce

WHAM

Since people started replying to the thread after all, may I inquire if THIS is enought to get someone banned from the forums?
This is just getting out of hand and that makes little old WHAM sad.  :(
Wrongthinker and anticitizen one. Pending removal to memory hole. | WHAMGAMES proudly presents: The Night Falls, a community roleplaying game

Dualnames

I never fapped to a moderator...it's also..well...my mind is terribly blown by the sheer stupidity of this post. Oh well, it must be me.
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

qptain Nemo

Quote from: WHAM on Fri 29/07/2011 13:06:43
may I inquire if THIS is enought to get someone banned from the forums?
Well there's no download link and it's the completed games forum, so obviously yes!
:=

NickyNyce

consider my name signed on the ban petition

veryweirdguy

Oh please please please can we have an 8 page thread about this, making references to Icey throughout, acting superior and changing nothing? That's what the AGS forums have lacked recently.

KodiakBehr

If it is dbuske, I think he missed some of the finer opportunities to capture Louise Abbema's contributions to French art.  Unless this is the Ghandi game, instead.

No I believe this is the resurrection of a 4-year old turd, which is depressing when you consider that somebody out there made the exact same thing four years ago.

A newborn child, after four years, goes from a bundle of poop and crying to a walking, talking, human being that can typically count up to twenty, talks about things in the past and future, sort objects into groups, have a developed memory or rationalize solutions.  A teenager, after four years, can be expected to separate from Mom and/or Dad (or in this particular case, Alsatian) in order to become more independent, adopt their own identity, and form independent views about life and the world. 

It is regrettable that in this instance, after four years, nothing has been learned here except how to hold onto a grudge against people who have long forgotten you.

Dualnames

I do have strong reasons to believe this is Yahtzee!
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

Calin Leafshade

I actually thought it was dualnames originally..

Dualnames

Quote from: Calin Leafshade on Fri 29/07/2011 14:53:55
I actually thought it was dualnames originally..

You think? OMG that's great news!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk