TheFrighter

Yeah, bloody right Ben X! Sure you have an eye! 8-0

EDIT BY AGA - gross image below!
Spoiler

[close]

Tell us, how did you guess? 8-)

_

Ben X

It was "gore" + "butcher", plus that guy didn't look dissimilar to my vague memory of the film's lead. I wasn't confident at all, it's been years since I've seen it!

I'll put up a new shot soon :)

Danvzare

Ben X

Yep! Another gory train-based horror.

Snarky

Good clue! I figured out that it was on a train (those are not airplane doorways), but her being Korean didn't strike me; that should have been enough to piece it together, dammit! :-D

Danvzare

I've never watched Train to Busan, but as soon as I saw a train and an asian woman, and considering it's nearly Halloween, I figured it was a reasonable guess. It turns out I was right.

I'll post something a bit later. I need time to think of something. :-\

Mandle

I've been avoiding Midnight Meat Train at my local vid store (yes, they still exist) because it looked kinda stupid, but I might give it a go...

Ben X

It's okay, not the hidden cult classic that it sometimes gets made out to be...

TheFrighter

Quote from: Mandle on Wed 31/10/2018 07:51:03
I've been avoiding Midnight Meat Train at my local vid store (yes, they still exist) because it looked kinda stupid, but I might give it a go...
Clive Barker was often unlucky with his story adaption, but the director RyŠ«hei Kitamura add an "asian touch" that it worth the view.

_

Mandle

Killer Klowns From Outer Space?

Danvzare

Quote from: Mandle on Wed 31/10/2018 22:49:05
Killer Klowns From Outer Space?
Nope.
Also, is that an actual movie? Because it sounds awesome.

Here's another screenshot. One that should make it easy if you know the franchise.
[imgzoom]http://orig00.deviantart.net/4f02/f/2018/305/0/d/guess_the_movie_title_screenshot_15_by_danvzare-dcqwa79.png[/imgzoom]

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk