*Guess the Movie Title*

Started by arj0n, Fri 29/07/2011 13:54:59

Previous topic - Next topic

Jack

Ponch

Silly as it is, I kind of like Equilibrium. Here's another silly movie that I like despite its goofiness.

milkanannan

Bavolis

If that's what I think it is, I saw that one in 3-d when I was a kid. Spacehunter: Adventures in the Forbidden Zone.

Ponch

Quote from: man n fist on Thu 04/04/2019 09:01:45
Starship Troopers?
Nope.

Quote from: Bavolis on Thu 04/04/2019 12:55:03
If that's what I think it is, I saw that one in 3-d when I was a kid. Spacehunter: Adventures in the Forbidden Zone.
Yep. It's a true classic of 80s schlock that was carried in by the Star Wars tidal wave.  :cool:

Jack

I saw it recently for the first time after TMA posted it in this thread. What a hidden gem.

"Us loners gotta stick together."

Bavolis

milkanannan

TheFrighter

Don Coscarelli's Phantasm II?

_

Bavolis

Quote from: TheFrighter on Fri 05/04/2019 08:42:48
Don Coscarelli's Phantasm II?
_

That's the one! Chainsaw duels and quad-barrel shotguns.

VampireWombat

Is it heresy that I don't even know for sure if I've seen the 2nd movie and that the 3rd is my favorite?

TheFrighter

Quote from: VampireWombat on Fri 05/04/2019 13:05:08
Is it heresy that I don't even know for sure if I've seen the 2nd movie and that the 3rd is my favorite?

8-0

Well, after the '80s let's dive in the '90s (but the movie is in black and white):

[imgzoom]http://www.sitocomunista.it/rossoegiallo/immagini/cinema/delitti/delitti_10.jpg[/imgzoom]

_

Bavolis

Quote from: VampireWombat on Fri 05/04/2019 13:05:08

3 is a bigger cheesefest, but it was the time for it.

milkanannan

Kweepa

Is it Shadow of the Vampire?
Still waiting for Purity of the Surf II

Snarky

TheFrighter

Not and not. (PI?  ???)

Now it's easy (yes, still the same movie):

[imgzoom]http://www.sitocomunista.it/rossoegiallo/immagini/cinema/delitti/delitti_16.jpg[/imgzoom]

_

Snarky

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk