*Guess the Movie Title*

Started by arj0n, Fri 29/07/2011 13:54:59

Previous topic - Next topic

Snarky

No.

Man, I really took a bunch of cool screencaps before, but now I'm stuck with... a lot of not very exciting shots (unless I want to give it away completely).

Snarky

Yeah, didn't really think anyone would get it off that one. How about this?

TheFrighter

Exorcist: The Beginning?

_

Gilbert

Actually from the last shot I thought of The Thing, but from the previous shots it's definitely not this film.

milkanannan

milkanannan

(Sorry, that's my unfunny way of saying 'another screenshot please!')  ;)

Snarky

josiah1221

Snarky

josiah1221

I thought that looked like Fairuza Balk. A cult classic, that I need to rewatch sometime. Wasn't there talk of a sequel at one point?

Anyway, I don't have anything at the moment so someone else feel free to post something.

TheFrighter

Quote from: josiah1221 on Thu 18/04/2019 04:10:43

Anyway, I don't have anything at the moment so someone else feel free to post something.

Here I am!  (laugh)

Let' try with a french movie:

[imgzoom]https://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.ng63YpavDHpPsGW2OnWpdAHaE7&pid=15.1&P=0&w=254&h=170[/imgzoom]

_

Mandle

The City Of Lost Children?

TheFrighter

More exactly La cité des enfants perdus , the original not the remake

You are fast, Mandle!  (laugh)

_

Snarky

Quote from: TheFrighter on Fri 19/04/2019 07:56:09
More exactly La cité des enfants perdus , the original not the remake

Huh? There was never a remake of City of Lost Children; there's an English dub and a video game spinoff, but the English and French titles refer to the same film.

TheFrighter

Oh sorry, I mistaken with some another movie!  :-[

_

Mandle

Oh wow... it was a half-guess.

I did remember the remote-controlled insects (or something like that) from a French film and remembered that TCOLC had a lot of weird stuff like that in it.

Here's a pretty easy one:

Mandle

I was certain someone would recognize that person pretty quickly. I'll leave it just a little longer.

Mandle

Quote from: Jack on Mon 22/04/2019 00:37:00
Evolution?

Much older. Back when this guy was still able to jump down from a truck without face-planting due to a bad leg.

Danvzare

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk