*Guess the Movie Title*

Started by arj0n, Fri 29/07/2011 13:54:59

Previous topic - Next topic

Mandle

Quote from: Laura Hunt on Wed 23/10/2019 08:10:42
Trick 'r Treat?

Oh, well done!!!

My favorite Halloween movie ever! Over to you!

Laura Hunt

Quote from: Mandle on Wed 23/10/2019 08:30:00
Quote from: Laura Hunt on Wed 23/10/2019 08:10:42
Trick 'r Treat?

Oh, well done!!!

My favorite Halloween movie ever! Over to you!

I love that movie! It has the perfect silly-creepy balance that makes a movie of this kind great to watch with friends and a lot of candy. And by candy I mean edibles. Anyway. Since I've guessed the last couple of movies and I'm sick in bed right now and away from my laptop, somebody else please take over :)

josiah1221

Hmmm, how have I overlooked this one?! I'm starting to run out of Halloweenish movies to watch so thanks for the heads up. :)

Laura, I'll jump in. Hope you get to feeling better!

Just watched this one the other night...

Snarky

Mandle

Laura Hunt

Quote from: josiah1221 on Thu 24/10/2019 02:54:34
Hmmm, how have I overlooked this one?! I'm starting to run out of Halloweenish movies to watch so thanks for the heads up. :)

Laura, I'll jump in. Hope you get to feeling better!

Thanks! I gladly would have stayed in bed another day, but duty calls (roll)

And yeah, that does look like Midsommar. I haven't watched it yet, but I'll finally be doing so on Halloween night, I'm so hyped!

Mandle

Quote from: josiah1221 on Thu 24/10/2019 02:54:34

It's not incredibly well known but is probably the movie with the most Halloween in it ever, including the movie "Halloween" (which doesn't have much actually).

josiah1221

Snarky got it!

It's a great movie that I definitely can recommend. Expect a whole lot of "wtf" moments!  (laugh)

Snarky

The title really rubs me the wrong wayâ,,¢ with its half-Swedish, half-English spelling.

Keeping it summery…

Snarky

Well that's embarrassing. I could have sworn I looked it up to verify the Swedish spelling, but I guess I was misled by pronunciation. I withdraw my objection, then.

Quote from: TheFrighter on Sat 26/10/2019 14:25:47
Antichrist?

No.

Mandle

A peak at the inevitable future Disney "Bambi" "live-action" remake?

Jack

Snarky

Mandle

Buckethead

The ballad of Buster Scruggs?

Snarky

Buckethead

Yes I recognized the distinct color scheme in this segment.

For the next one, let's get straight back to horror:

Mandle

Might it be the Nightmare On Elm Street movie where the girl got turned into a cockroach in her dream?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk