*Guess the Movie Title*

Started by arj0n, Fri 29/07/2011 13:54:59

Previous topic - Next topic

Mandle

Some Kind Of Wonderful?

cat

Since TheFrighter posted it, I assume the award the movie won is Best International Feature Film...

Mandle

TheFrighter

Not.

Quote from: cat on Tue 28/01/2020 18:58:02
Since TheFrighter posted it, I assume the award the movie won is Best International Feature Film...

(laugh) Well, it deserved but it's not the case!  (laugh)

[imgzoom]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-Mgee85IukBw/U7iHcOK1OjI/AAAAAAAAHlw/uMYk08yqz0g/s1600/thank-god-djbooth.jpg[/imgzoom]

_

Mandle

TheFrighter

Are you mocking?  (laugh)

OK, no more excuse:

josiah1221

I thought that looked like a young Jeff Goldblum in the earlier screenshot. Big fan of his, but I don't recognize this one.

Mandle

TheFrighter

Quote from: Mandle on Sat 01/02/2020 22:16:49
Thank God It's Friday?
Correct, Mandle!
This movie won the Academy Award for the Best Song 1978 (Last dance performed by Donna Summer):

Quote from: josiah1221 on Sat 01/02/2020 19:19:43I thought that looked like a young Jeff Goldblum in the earlier screenshot. Big fan of his, but I don't recognize this one.
How could you!  (laugh)
Strange no-one recognize the young Debra Winger in previous pic!

Many people says this movie is just another stupid comedy about disco-music, but is more than this: is a portrait of a era.

_

Mandle

Oh crap, forgot about this...

Ummmmm...

lorenzo

Mandle

Hehe... too easy, huh? It is one of my all-time favorite movies.

lorenzo

I saw it a few times, so I remember it pretty well. It's a good film: funny, tense and moving at the same time, with a fantastic cast. And it doesn't feel like it's almost 3 hours long (although, personally, I would've cut some McQueen's motorcycle stunts...).

I'll post a new image later!

New image:

Jack

Back to the Future III?

lorenzo

No, it's a much older film.

Mandle

milkanannan

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk