*Guess the Movie Title*

Started by arj0n, Fri 29/07/2011 13:54:59

Previous topic - Next topic

Quintaros

Nope.

I've got one more of these food inserts and I think that final one ought to be a giveaway.

KyriakosCH

Chocolat?

Actually, I am not sure what the reflection on the spoon is. Looks like an opium dream waiter with a mustache and pony-tail :)
This is the Way - A dark allegory. My Twitter!  My Youtube!

Quintaros

Not "Chocolat".  I was curious if there were any details in the spoon reflection that would be useful but it looks pretty non-descript to me.

Mandle

LameNick

How much wood would a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood?

Quintaros

No and no.

Somebody should be able to piece it together with this one:

Mandle

TheFrighter

David Cronemberg's The Fly?
That glove may cover the mutats hand...

_

KyriakosCH

Quintaros

I like that guess, too!  The steak was cut into two for a comparison of the flavour of teleported flesh versus original.  The champagne was drank in celebration of the first successful teleportation of an animal subject.  The copious sugar in the cappuccino was an early indication of strange behaviour following the scientists self-teleportation which spirals into total sugar junkie-dom.

Your turn Frighter.

TheFrighter

That movie is a masterpiece! Cronemberg put in the obsession of the perfect body typical of the northamericans!  8-0

Still, many critics dislike it. "Too scary and disgusting" is the main used. How the heck an horror movie should be?  (wtf)

_

TheFrighter

All right, this is a bit obvious...

_

TheFrighter

How fast!  (laugh)

Try another movie, please say the director:

[imgzoom]https://www.nonsolocinema.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2003/01/10-3.jpg[/imgzoom]

_

Mandle

KyriakosCH

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk