*Guess the Movie Title*

Started by arj0n, Fri 29/07/2011 13:54:59

Previous topic - Next topic

Quintaros

Not "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind" either .

KyriakosCH

(nm, no idea :) )
This is the Way - A dark allegory. My Twitter!  My Youtube!

Quintaros

KyriakosCH

This is the Way - A dark allegory. My Twitter!  My Youtube!

Quintaros

No it's an English language film.  Some might say “Old English “ even but apparently that’s not quite accurate.

JackPutter

The severed heads and hand and reference to "Old English" make me think of Titus Andronicus, though I've never seen the 1999 "Titus" film so I have no idea if these images are from it or not.

Quintaros

Is "Titus" your final answer?  That is correct.

JackPutter

Wow, a shot in the dark that actually worked out! Woo hoo!

How about this for the next round?

Quintaros

I’ll take a shot of my own. “Morituri”?

Jack

Mandle

JackPutter

No right guesses so far!

Mandle

Getting some Jekyll and Hyde vibes

Quintaros

“The elephant man”?

JackPutter

Quintaros has nailed it! One of my absolute favourites, I very luckily got the opportunity to see a 35mm print version of it in a sort-of arthouse cinema when I was in college.

Mandle

Quote from: JackPutter on Fri 10/07/2020 08:58:47
Quintaros has nailed it! One of my absolute favourites, I very luckily got the opportunity to see a 35mm print version of it in a sort-of arthouse cinema when I was in college.

An oddity among David Lynch films in that the viewer can always understand exactly what's happening.  (laugh)

Quintaros

I've been on a bit of a Lynch kick lately and I'm mostly on board for the surreal quality of his storytelling but for me it's comic relief in some of his work that is most jarring.  Certainly "The Elephant Man" is one of his more accessible works.

Next entry:

Mandle

TheFrighter

Quote from: Mandle on Sat 11/07/2020 13:57:30
Yor?

Do you mean the italian movie? I'm surprised that foreigners know it!  8-0

_

VampireWombat

Yor. He's the man, he's the man. I have a feeling Mandle may know of Yor the same way I do, The Spoony Experiment.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk