*Guess the Movie Title*

Started by arj0n, Fri 29/07/2011 13:54:59

Previous topic - Next topic

Mandle

OH SHIT!!!

It's Demon Knight! One of the greatest movies ever made!

That's Billy Zane and Will Smith's wife.

i only discovered this classic from the '80s-'90s a few months ago and was blown away that I had never seen it before.

It's one of my new favorite movies of all time but I just didn't expect it to show up here.

Ben X

You got it! That is indeed Billy Zane and Jada Pinkett, and in the second pic she's with legendary character actor Dick Miller.

VampireWombat

The specific image made me not recognize Billy Zane. I can recognize Jada Pinkett-Smith knowing now. Of course it would have been nearly impossible to have seen the movie and not gotten it on the second picture. lol
I watch the movie most Octobers the last few years.

Mandle

Quote from: Ben X on Tue 21/07/2020 15:57:19
You got it! That is indeed Billy Zane and Jada Pinkett, and in the second pic she's with legendary character actor Dick Miller.

Dick Miller was always a constant companion to me through my movie-viewing teens: "That's the guy from Gremlins!!!"...

Okay, next one:

Laura Hunt

Fight Club.

(If I got it right, which I'm pretty sure I did, you can have another go at it.)

Mandle

Damn... It seems my misleading image was not enough and I think it was even done before, possibly by me...

How about this one then:

lorenzo

The Lair of the White Worm.

Mandle

Quote from: lorenzo on Tue 21/07/2020 17:03:30
The Lair of the White Worm.

Did you see my post in the other thread or you just knew it?

Such a great movie!

lorenzo

No, I've recognized it. In fact, I saw not too long ago, last year I think. That film is a lot of fun, absolutely crazy! So many memorable scenes.
It probably had Bram Stoker rolling in his grave, however. (laugh)

I'll edit this post with a new image later.

Mandle

milkanannan

No Country for Old Men?

VampireWombat

lorenzo

milkanannan

Frodo

lorenzo

Quote from: Frodo on Wed 22/07/2020 22:01:03
The Burning Tree?
No. (wrong)
And I don't think the tree actually burns. ;) There's a ritual going on under it.

Frodo

Quote from: lorenzo on Wed 22/07/2020 22:09:52
Quote from: Frodo on Wed 22/07/2020 22:01:03
The Burning Tree?
No. (wrong)
And I don't think the tree actually burns. ;) There's a ritual going on under it.

The Ritual Tree?   :tongue:

lorenzo

milkanannan

Looks like Steve Buscemi and Peter Fonda in the same movie  (laugh) I’m stumped.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk