TheFrighter

Correct, VampireWombat! A cheesy old fashioned sci-fi movie!  :-D

Your turn!

_

VampireWombat

Yes, there is a connection.

VampireWombat

VampireWombat

I guess no one's coming to the pancake breakfast.

VampireWombat

The most famous actor in the movie, and no guesses? It's not like he's a nobody either...

HanaIndiana

That kid looks super familiar! I'm fairly certain Mystery Science Theater did a riff on Santa Claus and the Martians, so maybe this is a MST3k riff too? And that's the connection?
Based on the clothing, this might be Delta Knights. I think that's what it was called anyways.

VampireWombat

You are mostly correct. It's technically Quest of the Delta Knights. And yes, MST3K is the connection. The kid might be familiar from Robin Hood: Men in Tights since that came out the same year. Unless for some reason you watched the Josh Kirby movies, which there seem to be 6 of...

LimpingFish

/mops the floor

Used to be a real nice thread once...yep, a real nice thread...
Steam: LimpingFish
PSN: LFishRoller
XB: TheActualLimpingFish
Spotify: LimpingFish

VampireWombat

VampireWombat

Okay, I guess someone else can have a go instead?

TheFrighter

Ok, let's turn the music again...

_

Mandle

milkanannan

Do the right thing

Mandle can take it because he obviously knew what was up after the first screenshot!

Galen

Mandle

Quote from: milkanannan on Wed 03/02/2021 19:36:36
Do the right thing

Mandle can take it because he obviously knew what was up after the first screenshot!

LOL Well it was obviously a Spike Lee film given the actor and background hints of the era, but I didn't know which one. They are all kinda jumbled together in my mind.

Maybe I have Jumble Fever?!

But, I'll take the next one:

Screenshot coming soon.

Mandle

heltenjon

VampireWombat

Hey, it's no fair posting a home video you made after watching The Lawnmower Man and Johnny Mnemonic.

Idunno, the 1978 version of Invasion of the Body Snatchers?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk