Steam: LimpingFish
PSN: LFishRoller
XB: TheActualLimpingFish
Spotify: LimpingFish

Mandle

Quote from: LimpingFish on Mon 22/02/2021 23:18:57
Correct! Uwe Boll's masterful adaptation of-

/head explodes

Hahaha, if you say anything bad about his movies he challenges you to a boxing match. I'll have a new pic up soon!

milkanannan

Christian Slater's in that?! Crazy~

Danvzare

I remember watching Alone in the Dark and really liking the movie. Many years later I learnt about Uwe Boll, and since I didn't remember anything about the movie, I was terrified of watching it again, in case I ended up hating it.   (laugh)

I still haven't watched it again.

LimpingFish

Quote from: Danvzare on Wed 24/02/2021 14:58:54
I remember watching Alone in the Dark and really liking the movie. Many years later I learnt about Uwe Boll, and since I didn't remember anything about the movie, I was terrified of watching it again, in case I ended up hating it.   (laugh)

I still haven't watched it again.

Because Boll's work is so uniquely inept, it kind of deserves it's own scale of quality. If you take it as writ that everything he makes is garbage, you can work out were on the pile certain movies sit. For instance, if Alone in the Dark and, say, FarCry, are the expired yogurt you threw out last night, then that would mean that Postal and...ugh...Blubberella...are the scum-encrusted beets, half submerged in garbage juice, at the bottom.
Steam: LimpingFish
PSN: LFishRoller
XB: TheActualLimpingFish
Spotify: LimpingFish

Mandle

Mandle

Argh... this totally slipped my mind. New pic coming soon!

Frodo

*waits for the next film shot* 

Mandle

Much like the movie's gathered appreciation, my posting is also... ummm... something connected to that. Not sure, but here's the next pic:

VampireWombat

The more I think about why this last image looks familiar, the more I think I saw a review of it in the last year, possibly by the Cinema Snob/Brad Jones. Something about a drive in burger place...

King Frat?

Mandle

Quote from: VampireWombat on Fri 26/03/2021 19:11:59
The more I think about why this last image looks familiar, the more I think I saw a review of it in the last year, possibly by the Cinema Snob/Brad Jones. Something about a drive in burger place...

King Frat?

No, but I love Brad's videos. Got a bit of a man-crush on him.

miguel

Working on a RON game!!!!!

milkanannan

milkanannan

Paging Mandle...anybody home?

milkanannan

Another month goes by...

OK I hope nobody minds if I hijack the thread to keep the game going:

VampireWombat

I have no idea. I think that's Kathy Bates. So, I'm guessing Summer Heat, since the title is fitting for the current time period.

milkanannan

It is indeed Kathy Bates, but wrong movie.

milkanannan

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk