*Guess the Movie Title*

Started by arj0n, Fri 29/07/2011 13:54:59

Previous topic - Next topic

LUniqueDan

Do The Three Stooges Dreams of Electric Lightbulb?
"I've... seen things you people wouldn't believe. Destroyed pigeon nests on the roof of the toolshed. I watched dead mice glitter in the dark, near the rain gutter trap.
All those moments... will be lost... in time, like tears... in... rain."

GarageGothic

Love this film:

miguel

Once Upon a Time in Italy?
Working on a RON game!!!!!

GarageGothic

glad to see some people check the image filename, but no, it isn't ;)

Igor Hardy

How do you know it's Italy? Judging by the food it's more likely to be the Czech or Hungary.

miguel

Damn! So I cheated! And you had to bring it up didn't you? :)

Every time I think I know the title somebody comes up with the answer! I knew They Drive by Night, why didn't I post it?

As for this one I'm totally clueless, I'll have to think of a title that I would give... :=

Stupot

Haha, Miguel!  Busted!  :D

LUniqueDan

All of these to make me remember that spy movies and war movies stopped to be good 20 years ago this week. 

It's : Gotcha!

I had the title song in my walkman for a full year.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jynwxni9CPc
"I've... seen things you people wouldn't believe. Destroyed pigeon nests on the roof of the toolshed. I watched dead mice glitter in the dark, near the rain gutter trap.

Domino

It is Gotcha. There is Anthony Edwards sitting at the table. Pretty much a cheese movie now, but was good back in the day.

:)

Dualnames

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Goddamn it!
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

Stupot

GarageGothic

miguel

Quote from: Stupot+ on Fri 30/12/2011 13:45:37
Haha, Miguel!  Busted!  :D

Arghhh! May the Runner With No Blades curse fall upon you!

LUniqueDan

My movie folder is almost exhausted.

Clue : It's good.
Clue2 : It's underrated
Clue3 : This should be mandatory in highschool
Clue4 : One of the best editing I ever saw
All of the previous, without being Blade Runner

Domino

Is it the first Star Trek: the next generation movie?

LUniqueDan

Quote from: Domino on Sat 31/12/2011 00:51:22
Is it the first Star Trek: the next generation movie?

:D Nope

Igor Hardy

LUniqueDan

Domino

LUniqueDan

Quote from: Domino on Sat 31/12/2011 02:00:26
Almost Heroes?

:) Nope. (I guess we never went to the same highschool)

Clue5 : It's not made as a comedy. (Ah surprising!)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk