*Guess the Movie Title*

Started by arj0n, Fri 29/07/2011 13:54:59

Previous topic - Next topic

LimpingFish

Quote from: Ponch on Sat 31/03/2012 01:58:21
I think you owe them an apology.  ;)

Yeah, I'm sorry...sorry Blade Runner sucks! It's just Logan's Run with more Christmas lights! Harrison Ford buttons his shirt up to his chin! Gaff has a face that looks like it was hit by a thousand tiny meteorites! The voice-over made the movie better! Deckard and Rachel really did live happily ever after in out-takes from The Shining!

Deckard is NOT a replicant!

Okay, I'm done. ¬¬

Steam: LimpingFish
PSN: LFishRoller
XB: TheActualLimpingFish
Spotify: LimpingFish

Stupot

Dammit! I was looking for inspiration for my turn and I typed "shit movies" into the search engine and clicked the first result... it wasn't about movies that are shit... it was about movies that are X-rated and have shitting in them...

And I'm on the Uni computers so I've probably been flagged and should expect an email soon.  Dammit!

Anyway, turn coming up... i'll type "terrible moves" instead.

[Edit]
Okay, here's my turn.  It really is a terrible movie.

miguel

The Bridge on the River Kwai?
Working on a RON game!!!!!

Victor6

It looks way too high-budget for a boll pic, and there's no orange filter, so Bay is probably right out.

Gigli? Catwoman? I'd be tempted to throw showgirls in here but I know that's set in Nevada.

LUniqueDan

"I've... seen things you people wouldn't believe. Destroyed pigeon nests on the roof of the toolshed. I watched dead mice glitter in the dark, near the rain gutter trap.
All those moments... will be lost... in time, like tears... in... rain."

Stupot

Nope, nope, nope.
Next clue...

It really is a terrible movie.

Eric

Is it the one where Jennifer Lopez is the battered woman who learns Tae Kwan Do?

Victor6

The Room?

(I admit this is a really wild guess, but that's the last movie so awful that my brain can't forget it.)

Stupot

@Eric - You are barking up the right tree, but I need a title :-)
@Victor - I've all kinds of terrible things about The Room.  I need to see it :-)

Eric

Quote from: Stupot+ on Mon 02/04/2012 01:10:39
@Eric - You are barking up the right tree, but I need a title :-)

I've taken a scan through Lopez's IMDB listing, and it seems like the best candidate is Enough?

Stupot

Eric

Here's a pretty easy one that I watched last night:

Ali

Everything apart from topless McDowell says no... but Caligula?

Armageddon

It's definitely Caligula.

LUniqueDan

D'Artagnan and The Three Droogs ?
Nodz Skorry ?
Bezoomny Science ?
"I've... seen things you people wouldn't believe. Destroyed pigeon nests on the roof of the toolshed. I watched dead mice glitter in the dark, near the rain gutter trap.
All those moments... will be lost... in time, like tears... in... rain."

Victor6

@Victor - I've all kinds of terrible things about The Room.  I need to see it :-)
It's not 'entertainingly bad' like Showgirls or Red zone Cuba, it's 'Joel-Schumacher-Batman-I-want that-2-hours-of-my-life-back bad'.

Eric

Not Caligula! Dan is surprisingly close with one of his guesses.

miguel

Working on a RON game!!!!!

Armageddon

Quote from: Victor6 on Mon 02/04/2012 23:49:17
It's not 'entertainingly bad' like Showgirls or Red zone Cuba, it's 'Joel-Schumacher-Batman-I-want that-2-hours-of-my-life-back bad'.
This man is a liar. It's the best worst movie ever made.

Eric

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk