*Guess the Movie Title*

Started by arj0n, Fri 29/07/2011 13:54:59

Previous topic - Next topic

Igor Hardy

Dragonball Z, GT, R or some other letter?

Dualnames

Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

selmiak

the coloring looks more like some ghibli, so I say princess mononoke..

Dualnames

Quote from: selmiak on Sat 20/08/2011 22:43:47
the coloring looks more like some ghibli, so I say princess mononoke..

I have already won.
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

ddq

Cowboy Bebop: The Movie/Knocking on Heaven's Door it is indeed! You better hurry and seize your chance Duals, you earned it.

Dualnames

Quote from: ddq on Sat 20/08/2011 23:39:52
Cowboy Bebop: The Movie/Knocking on Heaven's Door it is indeed! You better hurry and seize your chance Duals, you earned it.

I don't want it. You may steal my turn forever.

ddq

You should be mad at Armageddon for stealing your turn. By contrast, you should be mad at me because I hate your guts.

Dualnames

Quote from: ddq on Sun 21/08/2011 00:07:56
You should be mad at Armageddon for stealing your turn. By contrast, you should be mad at me because I hate your guts.

I am not mad. Why would i be mad now, instead of 2 turns ago, lol wat? ;D

Ponch

Ponch steals a turn!

Boom!  :D

Dualnames

Demolition Man?

I HAVE SEEN THAT MOVIE, BUT I CAN'T PLACE IT!! Ahhhhh, THE AGONY!!

Wyz

Life is like an adventure without the pixel hunts.

Ponch

Demolition Man? Nope.
Street Fighter? No.

Another clue!

Wyz

Life is like an adventure without the pixel hunts.

Igor Hardy

Domino

WTF is that Alien Bastard with man boobs and needs to eat something 3D.

LUniqueDan

The Replicants of ZXdorfYW ?
"I've... seen things you people wouldn't believe. Destroyed pigeon nests on the roof of the toolshed. I watched dead mice glitter in the dark, near the rain gutter trap.
All those moments... will be lost... in time, like tears... in... rain."

Ponch

LUniqueDan

Ponch! That was not a clue, that was complete giveaway.

It's obviously Critters 2.

"I've... seen things you people wouldn't believe. Destroyed pigeon nests on the roof of the toolshed. I watched dead mice glitter in the dark, near the rain gutter trap.

Ponch

Quote from: LUniqueDan on Sun 21/08/2011 05:56:00
It's obviously Critters 2.

Hell yes it is! One of the few examples of a sequel being better than the original.

Take it away, Mr. Dan

LUniqueDan

// +++ RESERVED SPACE +++
// 8 hours break until I sober up
// +++ RESERVED SPACE +++

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk