*Guess the Movie Title*

Started by arj0n, Fri 29/07/2011 13:54:59

Previous topic - Next topic

Domino

Still no clue at what movie that is either.  :=

LUniqueDan

:'( It's not me.

It's Dualnames.

By jove, we presented the most obscure french movies that no one ever watched - even in France, and now we have a 100% Yank' Movie featuring Dennis Hopper and... drats, nothing, niet nada, rien.

It was Riders of the Storm aka The american Way

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GB2kwSDSOLY

Anyway, So I picked Domino as the next Archivist - cuz... cuz... I dunno he digged the thread of Hell.

"I've... seen things you people wouldn't believe. Destroyed pigeon nests on the roof of the toolshed. I watched dead mice glitter in the dark, near the rain gutter trap.
All those moments... will be lost... in time, like tears... in... rain."

Anian

Social Network? He's wearing a gray vest and it's not Zombieland and I think he plays a highschooler (and they drink beer here) in Adventureland...so that's all about I know of his roles.  :P
I don't want the world, I just want your half

Domino

Quote from: anian on Tue 27/09/2011 01:06:57
Social Network? He's wearing a gray vest and it's not Zombieland and I think he plays a highschooler (and they drink beer here) in Adventureland...so that's all about I know of his roles.  :P

Damn, I thought I was the only person to see The Social Network.  :=

Take it away anian.

Ponch

Quote from: LUniqueDan on Tue 27/09/2011 00:44:17
:'( It's not me.

It's Dualnames.

Then I'm mock-outraged at both of you!  ;)

Anyhoo, good pick. No one guessed it, even with teh googles. In fact, after I found out what it was, I still had to look it up on IMDB. I'd never heard of it, but now I feel compelled to check it out.  :D

Anian

Oh, it was like 3am here when I was up to post, but now that I slept nicely, here you go:

Hint1
Spoiler
this is partly a fairytale movie, but the real story happens in Los Angeles...and it's not Blade Runner
[close]
Hint2
Spoiler
the fairytale is about 6 heroes bound by revenge
[close]

Igor Hardy

The Fall by Tarsem Singh.

Anian

Quote from: Ascovel on Tue 27/09/2011 11:26:23
The Fall by Tarsem Singh.
Correct. And also a recomendation to people who liked movies like Pan's Labyrinth and Terry Gilliamish stuff.

LUniqueDan

Quote from: anian on Tue 27/09/2011 11:52:31
And also a recomendation to people who liked movies like Pan's Labyrinth and Terry Gilliamish stuff.

Not so loud HE may have heard.
"I've... seen things you people wouldn't believe. Destroyed pigeon nests on the roof of the toolshed. I watched dead mice glitter in the dark, near the rain gutter trap.
All those moments... will be lost... in time, like tears... in... rain."

Igor Hardy

Perhaps something more challenging for a change...  ;D

Not an English language film, but still a very well known one.

Dualnames

First the Fall is something i have already seen.

To name your movie i shall not cause i only know the greek title. But that is Mastroianni. Anyhow, nice movie :P
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

bicilotti

Quote from: Dualnames on Tue 27/09/2011 14:22:56
First the Fall is something i have already seen.

To name your movie i shall not cause i only know the greek title. But that is Mastroianni. Anyhow, nice movie :P

I believe it's not Mastroianni. One of the best movies I've seen with one of the best actors I've seen! Nice choice Ascovel!
Of course, having an unfair advantage, I'll refrain from posting the answer. :P

LimpingFish

It's Big Deal on Madonna Street! I have it on DVD! \o/
Steam: LimpingFish
PSN: LFishRoller
XB: TheActualLimpingFish
Spotify: LimpingFish

Igor Hardy

Yay! So everyone guessed it.

Great shame about what happened to the film's director last November.

LimpingFish, you're the ONE!

Eggie

I've accumulated a huge list of interesting looking films to look out for from this thread.
Am I happy about it, though?
No. No, because the bitterness of not guessing anything is eating away like a cancer at any capacity I have to ever feel happiness again. Bah.

LimpingFish

Ponch

Super Van? (Which is an awesome movie, by the way  8) )

Esseb

Eggie: The trick is to watch the movies before they get posted here.

LimpingFish: I haven't got a clue, so I'll guess MASH just because of the colour palette and the army green vehicle.

LimpingFish

Quote from: Ponch on Wed 28/09/2011 18:20:30
Super Van?
Nope.
Quote from: Esseb on Wed 28/09/2011 18:23:59
I haven't got a clue, so I'll guess MASH just because of the colour palette and the army green vehicle.
Nope.

Clue the first:
It's not a war movie.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk