*Guess the Movie Title*

Started by arj0n, Fri 29/07/2011 13:54:59

Previous topic - Next topic

josiah1221

Quote from: Jack on Wed 07/03/2018 19:22:06
Quote from: josiah1221 on Wed 07/03/2018 03:39:11
Hmmm, not sure what is going on but I can no longer see Jack's avatar or any screenshots he posts?! Yet everyone else's shows up fine?! This happened about a week ago I believe. Sorry to get off subject, just puzzled. (wtf)
Open one of the image links in its own tab. If it simply times out, your dns might be out of date.

Thanks Jack. I figured it out. My VPN is the issue, so I just gotta turn it off when I visit this site.

dayowlron, I'll jump in.

dayowlron

OH MY I think I know this one.
I want to say it was about an modern aircraft carrier that goes back in time to just prior to world war 2 and they have to decide if they are going to stop the attack on pearl harbor or not.
I want to say the title is The Final Countdown.
Pro is the opposite of Con                       Kids of today are so much different
This fact can clearly be seen,                  Don't you know?
If progress means to move forward         Just ask them where they are from
Then what does congress mean?             And they tell you where you can go.  --Nipsey Russell

josiah1221

Good job dayowlron! A very good movie, over to you :)

dayowlron

Yes I loved that movie.
OK, I will post something this time.
Pro is the opposite of Con                       Kids of today are so much different
Then what does congress mean?             And they tell you where you can go.  --Nipsey Russell

dayowlron

with a connection to the last movie.
[imgzoom]https://s14.postimg.org/motbiuext/trailer_1.jpg[/imgzoom]

lorenzo

Is it that comedy with Cary Grant and Tony Curtis on the submarine?
Unfortunately, I can't remember the title right now.

dayowlron

(nod) you definitely get half a point for that. Should I give it to you or wait for someone to give the title?

lorenzo

Let's see if someone knows the title, I'm happy with my half point. ;)

Ben X

*googles "comedy with Cary Grant and Tony Curtis on the submarine", gets the answer in three seconds*

Operation Petticoat

dayowlron

Kumpel

Mandle

Kumpel

Ben X

Jumanji? (The link being that it's about another game?)

Kumpel

Ben X

I forgot to check if this is a repeat before grabbing and uploading it, so we've had this one already, but it was over five years ago so I'm going to go ahead and post it anyway:

[imgzoom]https://i.imgur.com/3ghqL4z.png[/imgzoom]

Amayirot Akago

Interview With The Vampire?
Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

Ben X

Correct! Another young Kirsten Dunst role.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk