Previous topic - Next topic

arj0n

'Yeh Saali Zindagi'? Nah, guess not.

Allright, on Dual's demand: still changed  :P:

Hope this one is easier... :=

Stupot

I haven't seen any of the films in this thread.  I need to stay in more :-(

Darius Poyer

Arjons Mystery Movie is Deadgirl! Pretty good film actually.

arj0n

And Darius got it right.  :)

Dualnames

Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

LUniqueDan

"I've... seen things you people wouldn't believe. Destroyed pigeon nests on the roof of the toolshed. I watched dead mice glitter in the dark, near the rain gutter trap.
All those moments... will be lost... in time, like tears... in... rain."

arj0n

LUniqueDan says the magic words

Dualnames

Save the Green Planet.  :D

NINJA
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

LUniqueDan

"I've... seen things you people wouldn't believe. Destroyed pigeon nests on the roof of the toolshed. I watched dead mice glitter in the dark, near the rain gutter trap.
All those moments... will be lost... in time, like tears... in... rain."

arj0n

Dual, wat dacht je van een screenshot?

Wyz

Life is like an adventure without the pixel hunts.

arj0n

Dual, stop playing Invisible Kunoichi!
Come down from the ceiling, show yourself and bring along a flick screeny in stealthly style.

Dualnames

One hint is allowed if none can guess. Which I doubt.

Ali

Brazil?

EDIT: Though I must admit, I don't remember a line of gunmen. However, all the dream sequences were lit like that so I'm sticking with my guess.

arj0n

Dualnames

Yep, Brazil, this scene happens near the end, Arj0n. When the firing and shooting occurs.

Buckethead

You can guess "Brazil" just because Dualnames is always drooling over the movie.  :=

Ponch

Quote from: Buckethead on Tue 02/08/2011 15:14:45
You can guess "Brazil" just because Dualnames is always drooling over the movie.  :=

Personally, I was expecting Dual to post a pic from Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy. (Possibly the old BBC version if he wanted to be tricky!)  ;)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk