*Guess the Movie Title*

Started by arj0n, Fri 29/07/2011 13:54:59

Previous topic - Next topic

Igor Hardy

Yep, the samurai is Yojimbo (aka Toshiro Mifune)!

Looks like you pick the next film. Again. No rest for the wicked-cinemaphiles or something.

QuoteIf you had given me a scene from the "Babycart" series, I would've been all over that mofo! \o/

I think I've only seen the first 3 Lone Wolf and a Cub films myself. Compared to Zatoichi they were usually a bit more... extreme, but still great of course.

LimpingFish

Quote from: Ascovel on Sat 06/08/2011 00:42:00
Compared to Zatoichi they were usually a bit more... extreme, but still great of course.

This is true. More fanciful showers of arterial fluid, and some dodgy misogyny, to be sure. Deadly hidden blades deployed by a tiny finger is surely the cutest way to dispatch your enemies, though.

On with the game, and a little change of pace!

Steam: LimpingFish
PSN: LFishRoller
XB: TheActualLimpingFish
Spotify: LimpingFish

Domino

Fast Times at Ridgemont High.

I just thought I'd answer that. I don't have time to add a pic (gotta run out). Sorry.

Domino

LimpingFish

Correct!

Open call for the next entry! \o/
Steam: LimpingFish
PSN: LFishRoller
XB: TheActualLimpingFish
Spotify: LimpingFish

LUniqueDan

Nothing But Trouble. With Half Plus.

--- 2 for the price of 1 ---

"I've... seen things you people wouldn't believe. Destroyed pigeon nests on the roof of the toolshed. I watched dead mice glitter in the dark, near the rain gutter trap.
All those moments... will be lost... in time, like tears... in... rain."

Sughly

LUniqueDan

"I've... seen things you people wouldn't believe. Destroyed pigeon nests on the roof of the toolshed. I watched dead mice glitter in the dark, near the rain gutter trap.

ddq

LUniqueDan

Quote from: ddq on Sun 07/08/2011 05:51:04
Typing Tutor: The Movie?

Nope, not even the XXX parody.

Sughly

Haha ahhh man... it looked so familiar so I cheated. Now I'm angry at myself for not getting it earlier :'(.

Anian

Isn't that Sphere or something? I always get Abyss and Sphere confused for some reason, but the one with the being that tries to comunicate through the computer and Samuel L Jackson reads the book with no pages etc. though I know the Abyss has the water face creature in it.
I don't want the world, I just want your half

Igor Hardy

LUniqueDan

Quote from: Ascovel on Sun 07/08/2011 11:35:37
It isn't Alien, is it?

Nope!

Quote from: anian on Sun 07/08/2011 09:58:53
Isn't that Sphere or something?
Nope !

But yes! We've got a WINNER!

The Abyss

Anian

My turn then? It's a classic so it'll be rather easy and not a 1 movie out of 25 with the same samurai. :P ;D

And here's a hint picture from a more famous part of this movie: http://i.imgur.com/oBuWc.jpg

Dualnames

Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

Ali

It's the wrong kind of balloons for M... The fairground could be Strangers on a Train?

Igor Hardy

Damn you Dual, why did I convince you to watch The Third Man!

@anian Zatoichi was not a samurai, but a blind masseur - get your chambara facts straight!

Anian

Quote from: Dualnames on Sun 07/08/2011 15:08:43
The Third Man?
Correct. And fast it was.

Quote from: Ascovel on Sun 07/08/2011 15:36:09
@anian Zatoichi was not a samurai, but a blind masseur - get your chambara facts straight!
Well excuuuuuse me.  :P

Dualnames

My turn. I expect at least two persons in this topic to pick this up.

Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk